Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

maybe stop grinding at work and instead start grinding on some hunnies(?)

2 Likes

Official UK accents tier list:

God tier:

• Received Pronunciation
  • Broad Yorkshire

Charming & eternally wholesome tier:

• Cockney
  • Somerset

Based tier:

• Scottish

Birmingham and Liverpool will not be appearing on this list for legal purposes

2 Likes

What about Manc. Bit unfair to call out Liverpool but not Manchester, pub brawls have been started for much less. Especially when one city is clearly superior to the other.

Glaswegians donā€™t have an accent, theyā€™ve got a word slurry.

3 Likes

What yow mean? Doe yow like me Black Countray accent?

1 Like

Who would win in an unintelligble dialect competition, literally anyone from Glasgow or

hate that the brummie accent is trendy now because of peaky blinders.

2 Likes

True may calamity befall ALL enemies of the cherished house of York :triumph:

It was time I needed to replace you, yes . . .

I was born and raised in the county of the red rose, Joe. I will ask you to retract this commment but once before the white rose is trampled underfoot once more.

White Roses and Red Roses should unite to brexit from London.

1 Like

2 Likes

Okay yeah Iā€™d be down with that

In my defence Iā€™m local enough to have visited the museum that show was partially filmed at several times when I was a kid, Iā€™m not a trendrider Iā€™m a trendsetter.

(Iā€™m not and itā€™s actually kind of weird that this wholesome history museum about steam engines and coal mines is now forever tied to a show about violent brutality but I mean hey, if it helps fund the museum when they do Peaky Blinders nights then I say go for it!)

Iā€™m bringing this one back because I remembered another great childhood issue no one seemed to be bothered by: piranhas.

1 Like

Astride the land itself like Cecil freakinā€™ Rhodes.

Grats but themā€™s the breaks when you chose to play the dragonfolk with most mog slots disabled and fighting animations revolving around casting.

One day Iā€™ll get to swing my staff to make pretty lightsā€¦

All zis talk about accents makes me feel somevat insecure.

Once had an English teacher from there (I know. Who allows this to happen?) He lost most of his accent when speaking in English from moving around but when he broke out his bits and pieces of German he got it backā€¦ but only in German.
Meanwhile I now know a Scot who keeps sounding horribly English when he speaks German. Iā€™ve told him multiple times to go Scots ā†’ German because it lessens the accent but itā€™s a struggle.

Would probably look at piranhas in movies and classify all of those as super-fish movies. If they could do such a thing.

It appears on your arm when you use an Empower spell (which triggers its ability to buff people) for a few seconds then disappears

But it would be neat to always show, like I have a legendary let me show it off like the thunder furry gamers

1 Like

did someone sayā€¦

1 Like

Looks like necromancy comes to baldurā€™s gate 3 afterall.

Necromancers? In my city?

1 Like