Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

It’s more likely than you think. At least the goth gf demographic grows significantly.

1 Like

Yes, they’re marketing to me and me specifically.

2 Likes

Yu heff no reeson tu worri end be self conshus abaut yur axxent wen de native speekers saund like dis.

1 Like

Ah, I am not at the level of Nice.

Which of the party members would like/approve necromancy?
I feel like basically only Shadowheart and maybe Lae’zel?
Astarion initially feels like he would, but since they’re undead slaves that might hit a little close to home for him.

I’ve tried necromancy wizard in 5e and wasn’t hugely impressed - though Toll the Dead is still the second best cantrip in the game

Though my impression might be because I don’t like non-Bladesinger wizards and you have Divination, the fight-killer, to compete with

You’re missing the Londoner accent which is how I manage to pull all the foreign honeys.

They love a good london accent.

[I look at you with menacing intent]

no please do elaborate

Death Cleric is a very good necromancer option, as is spore druid.

1 Like

I know, but me brain hates me accent.

But I do like that any of the accents that replace the THs with d, t or f make my first English teacher look like an idiot. I support that. A lot.

Depends. I’ve not played the early access yet (and not found any youtuber I could stand to watch) but it all depends on how much empathy he has for people in similar positions.

They just really want me to buy the game.

I’ve got my upgraded SSD arriving - highly enjoying how much cheaper they are these days. For twice the price of my old 500GB drive you can get 4 times the capacity

3 Likes

Now only working 3 hours shifts on BG3 release day+day after.

They’re not allowed to change the date again on me now.

2 Likes

Praying that they do

You should try wishing nice things on people instead of bad things

what’s the point in that

Loras we are meant to practise self care not others harm

1 Like

me telling loras to do it

1 Like

Its okay, Loras likes the pain, wish bad things and bad things will happen to you 3 times.

It’s fun

Reminds me that I wanted to buy another one for Mr New PC
Make the little guy really big brained.

I have the last week of August off from work and marked the entirety of it with “BG3”. They can’t move it anywhere or I’ll bonk them with waffles.