Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

You can get bonk’d too and then tossed to your designated cell

1 Like

You say as if I can’t pull the uno reverse card Ehehehe

Your honour I raise the ‘but it’s very funny’ defence

I will forward this and let the jury decide your fate

Killing Alecto with a Keen Grave Scythe+16 (where the only damage it has is from its upgrade) is so satisfying.

Took a while because was basically doing very little damage, but I have pretty much gotten down the moves of the black knives and how to dodge them.

Mostly, still some screw ups.

1 Like

It’s so warm
it’s going to be 30+
I’m dying

Anyway

lorge

3 Likes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0fZHN0aYAAOt0O?format=jpg&name=large

a lotta y’all still don’t get it
ape holders can use multiple slurp juices on a single ape

1 Like

We NEED more CURRENCIES
more currencies more good, you kno??

Anyway I’m spamming some friends on discord with info from the panel because I know they like DnD.

1 Like

I literally play Diablo 4 and have no idea what any of these words mean

I can tell you that Diablo 4 refers to the game, I think.

sounds like you haven’t distressed enough affliction coins to me

I am trying so hard to understand what this means but it keeps falling apart

Yeah, I’m playing d4 too and to me it reads like a malfunctioning ai word salad.

If it makes you feel any better, I’m lead to understand only the first sentence is ‘real’. Every part of the ‘Rumour has it’ is just stuff PC Gamer made up to, presumably, poke fun at the stupid incredibly convoluted multi-currency game design in so many multiplayer games of the modern era.

2 Likes

Speaking of: I’ve recently ran into an online article about … I don’t remember what … but it was written fully in AI and no, no we’re not replacing humans any time soon.

Peeve: All the twitter refugees are making my dashboard on tumblr more active so now I have actual content on there to look through.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653602544630628366/1127171160375824395/FF1rl66VEAMDVAd.jpg

It may well have been the “Star Wars in chronlogical order”, as published on io9, riddled with factual errors.
https://variety.com/2023/digital/news/io9-ai-generated-star-wars-article-errors-1235662194/

I can highly recommend watching dougdoug torture chatgpt on stream to see how messed up things can get with these things. Just maybe turn down the volume a bit.

1 Like

I found that, perhaps counter intuitively, the weapon most effective against Alector and her bull :poop: was actually a collosal greatsword.

Anything with a high poise damage poke attack made it very easy to bait her rushing straight at you as you backpeddle, and then clout her so hard she gets knocked down.
Rinse and repeat :ok_hand:

That is pretty much the most effective way to play at all times in any soulsborne shadows die elden twice game. You grab the heaviest piece of steel you have and start swinging.

That or bleed spam.
We lived in a brief age of paradise in elden ring where this wasn’t the case but then they got buffed after loads of complaining :pensive:

1 Like