Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Absolutely.

No other tea compares!

If Hot Liquids were meant to be drunk then whatever Gods there are would have made it so Hot Water was drinkable to normal people.

2 Likes

Got silenced for [redacted].

In my Kingmaker stream the party has managed to take down the Stag Lord - it felt like the threat level was just right which is impressive considering the man himself died in one full round action to the barbarian

:point_up_2: he is afraid of hot cocao

4 Likes

Typical barbarian flex. Appreciate them.

Stag Lord: I have 70 HP, this should be tough

Barbarian: I crit for 69 (nice) damage and then attack again

Trying to give Storyteller the happy ending so I need to find all the Elven Notes… I know one is in Threshold (that you don’t really need), but I can’t find the last one. I’ve also revisited all the places I could have to see if I forgot to pick anything up… the only one I think that I may have missed is give Storyteller the wrong answers for the note from Molten Scar, because I don’t think I followed guides that strictly then. I hope it’s the only one, so I can still get the ending for him with the Threshold’s note, but idk…

i am putting on clown makeup

Okay, so my bard is an expert at throwing dice at problems, but she does, it turns out, have one Achilles heel. Wisdom saves. She’s the party support caster and is often concentrating on a vital buff or debuff, and getting feared/charmed/stunned/paralyzed/incapacitated hurts the party a lot.

Smart of brain but dumb of :peach: ?

5 Likes

Yeah that checks out.

6 Likes

Did you get the hidden one in Iz?

The heavens just opened in an instant.

It was dark for like 20mins.

Then FLASH! BOOM! Epic rain in a second!

I love storms.

It lasted two minutes :frowning:

4 Likes

Rain is cool, but I got a bad phobia of thunder. It really stresses me out, sometimes makes me cry.

3 Likes

That sucks :((( I used to be afraid when younger until idk. I just one day was like OOOOO

I hope you don’t get thunder often.

1 Like

My peeve is currently:
This will affect the trout population, I think.

Why? Because shut up.

1 Like

xnopyt

3 Likes

xnopyt

3 Likes

ed balls