Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

This will affect the xnopyt population I think.

Still not funny. Do better

2 Likes

So the dragonborn in bg3 have human feet, which is a disappointment. Same thing that kills argonians for me. Sadge.

The bear sex shown during the panel from hell was, if you’ll allow me, wild.

Hrothgar on FF have the same issue.
Give us better beasty feet!

Bearly legal, some would say.

2 Likes

that scene is now all i have ever seen of baldur’s gate and it has truly given me an impression of the fanbase

1 Like

Mmm, no, very unwise.

1 Like

Are there two? I got one that was in a chest, it wasn’t really hidden but you just needed to turn the camera.

hello gamers

1 Like

Long time no see

1 Like

as a fellow disliker of warm drinks who gets anxious during storms I feel truely at home here

only the best

1 Like

Yeah, same reason I never got myself to make one. Just doesn’t feel right. I get that, in bg3 case, it’s to make development easier with shared skeletons and equipment fitting, but I don’t like it all the same.

1 Like

I’ve now finished Izetta, the Last Witch.
The ecchi fanservice felt tonally dissonant from the (admittedly sanitised) WW2 backdrop, though thankfully it didn’t crop up all that much. Still more than I’d have liked.
Its initial hook rushes its payoff given the mere 12 episodes it had to work with. Generally adequate animation in most parts with some peaks during Izetta’s action sequences help to elevate it though.

7/10. Was only a 6 but one scene in the final episode amused me enough to push it up to a 7.

Throw it on for some lightweight background noise if you care to, but there’s better shows to spend your time on. If you want a “fake WW2 with magical girls”, then watch Valkyria Chronicles instead. Or play the games. Or watch G-Witch.

Moving onto Planetes next.

Not really a peeve, but I’m thinking of abandoning posting on anizah on the forums. Thinking of switching to something of higher level.

Don’t really care for the whole TL3 thing anyway.

This will be a fresh start happening in the summer. What better timing.

Tho if I do have to add a peeve it’s transmog costs. They either have to reduce the price heavily or abandon the price all together. I have to sell my kidneys in order to dress outfits that I already own. Especially on a RP server this is costly

1 Like

Transmog is incredibly, incredibly cheap though.
Run 1 or two legacy raids a week and you can afford transmogs for ages, unless you’re changing them at the speed of light.

I don’t raid tho. I don’t M+ either

Kinda debatable.

Well….not speed or light, but I do change outfits often. Especially on a RP server where costumes are required for some guilds or rp events

Don’t need to be a pro raider to run through hellfire citadel spamming whatever AoE button you have at your disposal. It’s easy as can be and by the time you’re done pawning off the gear you get you’ll have made enough to last you a while.

Maybe. My opinion is colored by my first proper MMO being GW2 where transmog was a cash shop 1-use item.

1 Like

Mog onto heirlooms as the price is always 1g.
Find a portable bank for the rarely worn and carry the common sets with you.

1 Like

If Izetta and Fine don’t get together then I won’t bother continuing to watch it

Clever! I’ll try that