Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

i want to buy nerathion a game from his wishlist but i can only do it if he gives his username.

after i write out an essay explaining the name so i can copypaste it to everyone asking questions

2 Likes

off topic but iā€™m finalising my pathfinder character (tabletop). iā€™m playing a dwarf bounty hunter ranger, what cool items can i buy that would help me? like rope for restraining bounties etc.

1 Like

Started an RE2 REmake playthrough on stream for friends.
Have not been scared yet and also lost 2 knives to some homless people (zombies) that I canā€™t find to retrieve my knives from.

Very upsetting, still need to trigger the tyrant as well.

Leo is currently practicing his new single.

AKA making different noises to the usual

1 Like

Good old bear traps, an old faithful

OH! Hi :3
I kept wondering who that name was on Steam, so that answers that haha!

1 Like

Using a knife as a defensive weapon does a lot of durability damage to it (vs. just slashing it as a normal weapon), so itā€™s possible that the two ones you used broke inside their faces.

Caltrops

suggestion: donā€™t explain, in fact, never explain

heā€™s learned something new!

1 Like

She is until she decides, HEY!!! You need to pet me MORE! How DARE you stop?? Then she swipes lmao So once you start petting h er againā€¦ Sheā€™s okay once more.

Diva.

1 Like

itā€™s potentially worse if i donā€™t

1 Like

We were in a guild like 300 years ago!!

1 Like

I am aware of the durability, but these were almost perfectly fresh knives so I know thereā€™s two random zombies walking around with them somewhere in the station.

Thatā€™s what happens when you run out of bullets wasting them on trying to kill the buggers instead of shooting once in head and run past

Sheā€™s perfect and I donā€™t see a valid reason for there to not be enough pets for her to have.

smh embrace the cringe

2 Likes

it absolutely is

1 Like

She is wonderful and I wont hear otherwise. Tell her that I love her!

1 Like

I am terrible with name-retention :sweat_smile: To the extent that when people change their profile pic on Discord or social media, my brain just goes ā€œNew phone, who dis?ā€ haha!

1 Like

My name reading meta on Discord is quick glance at the profile icon for the general vibe of the profile pic colours, then name colour and name length.

Which is annoying when youā€™re in a Discord where peopleā€™s name colours regularly change, or they change their PFP sometimes, and the name length gets changed often too.

keep mistaking people for other people because i donā€™t want to actually read the name like a normal person would

Iā€™d ask you what you did to find yourself in a segment of Danteā€™s Hell but I know, nowā€¦

2 Likes

the third circle seems fitting based on the two games

1 Like