Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

But who would spam in Ul’dah’s general chat about their political views on Balmung then???

But I want BG3 u_u

They can keep their spiders… no offence, Loras.

Populate it with people from AD general then.

Too bad so sad now play WotR.

Question mark.

I’d really rather not . . .

Ok yes but also Russia falls apart at least once every century

Europeans

Nah, I’m too shy

Skill issue

1 Like

look you guys need to sort this out because i’ve got a deadline to meet on removing a continent and if you can’t decide i’m just going to pull a name out of a hat

North America sounds good (I am so sorry to all my american friends)

No :I

And no I won’t question mark.

America (north)
I know enough Canadians and Mexicans who would agree and I kinda need the south to have a full raid on the weekends.

Still got two weeks

and then a weekend because I’m in a field after the game releases

my in laws are staying with us from the 3rd - 11th, sleeping in the room with my PC :pensive:

My partner is over for all of august and it’s considered rude to autistically binge a 150 hour RPG when someone is visiting I’ve heard

1 Like

sounds like a them problem

1 Like

“I’ll be down in a minute.”

6 Likes

If I put yakuza like a dragon on the Xbox we can both binge an RPG and yell about funny parts up and down the stairs, genius

1 Like

god i wish that was me

4 Likes

operation “rescue the pc”

not if the visitor is also binging something

… seriously though I’ve had people visit just so we could play our own game but sitting in the same room, calling the other over when something interesting/funny/cool happens.
Pepper in the occasional day of “let’s go and eat something at the park” and it’s all good. Usually.

Once had a girl come to my room and watch me play Civ5 for several hours and only realised years later that she probably wanted to kiss

10 Likes

The new iteration of Lois Lane as a tanned tomboy is one of the best decisions ever made

1 Like

So today I finally won a L plot in FFXIV.
Now I can gatekeep another wannabe nightclub in my DC with my big empty mansion… Until the boys figure out what we want to do with the space we have now

1 Like