Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Actually for a time, it did exist. But everything changed when the Emu Nation attacked…

3 Likes

I have never actually seen the scene (ha) in the wild, but I am currently embodying the meme version of screaming “Why can’t you just be NORMAL?!” at my body, while body and health are just glitching out in the corner and mocking me…

-sigh- Gonna have to ring the doc tomorrow. This is such a crock of s-

1 Like

Me when she wanted to “practice CPR she learned today”.

didn’t you buy a steam deck
was that someone else
I lose track

Babadook.

The best I can do is assure you of a looming dictatorial failed state withdrawing from the world stage for a number of years in isolationism to loot the treasury and do some purges.

So many regrets.

Sublime.

No u.

But of course, they’re going to launch the Battle.net launcher from Steam. (I assume.)

And any game that launches more than one launcher is one launcher too many.

7 Likes

just one more turn, cmon

1 Like

Kissing is temporary, a science victory as Montezuma is forever.

3 Likes

Think I was going for the Korean science victory, nukes were also involved. Nukes are always involved. I don’t have impulse control (except when there’s girls sitting on my bed I guess).

1 Like

Got some bad news about my dad (:
I want breaks not this, can I return to 2022 when I didn’t have bad news every other week

7 Likes

it is what it is

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1043917911422672977/1131317255825784932/image.png

I got Sim4, BG3 and D:OS2 and RDR2 on steam. I’m slowly getting as many launchers as I have games…

2 Likes

oh god, visceral 10 years ago RP there

2 Likes

I think I’d have to go back to 2020 or even 2019 for that, or it sure feels like it.

Condolences though, hope things have some scope to get better, soon :<

6 Likes

you are correct. i’m not sure if it’s going to be a good game for steam deck or not, i guess we’ll see

1 Like

Just ignore the in laws and loudly play at your desktop regardless, they can sleep when you’re finished

1 Like

I’m actually an expert at this. The language barrier makes it super easy too.

Anytime they say something to you, just reply with “no thanks I don’t feel like having ravioli”

man I could really go for some ravioli but for some reason stores in my area just straight up don’t have it anymore.

what has the world come to :pensive:

I’m not actually a ravioli enjoyer, gimme different pasta