Pet peeves: The return (Part 4)

Do we at least get to play bingo? You know how much I love going down the hall after a session at spoons

Iā€™ve got some Wertherā€™s Originals waiting for you in Eorzea, Mito.

oh yeah also final fantasy 14

damn thereā€™s all these games i want to play and i have only 5 and a half minutes per day free time

XIV has the superior endgame (gpose and mods)

I definitely donā€™t have time to invest in endgame.

I think the last time I played XIV I dipped my toe into the roleplay scene and joined Lintian in some tavern RP. Was a nice time.

You seem to be labouring under a misconception. Iā€™m not asking.

i donā€™t labour iā€™m a tory

you do have that kind of energy, yeah

just hate the poor

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/10vya2j/switching_to_reshade_from_gshade_for_those_having/

Then perish :no_mouth:

This also resonates with me, too.

I think a big part of it for me was that as much as the intro into Bastion was a literal flashbang, it was much more visually striking compared to the Dragon Isles where everything is very toned down and ā€¦ much more normal? Thereā€™s nothing that really grabs my attention by the scruff of the neck because I feel like Iā€™ve already seen these zones before.

1 Like

i turn to dust immediately

1 Like

i cant believe it - akamitoā€™s been murdered!

Myritt.
He makes me happy.

1 Like

who dun it

Yes, Iā€™ve switched. ReShade supports those, like, two GShade presets Iā€™m actually interested in, so I donā€™t miss GShade.

I like a great many of gshadeā€™s presets ā€“ one or two for gameplay, then a gazillion for screenshotting.

I donā€™t remember which shade thing I was using, but I was devastated that I didnā€™t know about it before I was halfway through Endwalker.

I got Baldurs Gate 3 so I can be a nerd with you nerds.

2 Likes