Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

Haha, you are wrong. Boomer.

Your opinion only exists to be discarded. Nerd.

It can help to say ā€˜hey, when should I have an update by?ā€™

takes the pressure off you to check every day, gives the commissioner a deadline that is chill and they can set themselves

I am not an artist but I can imagine that a gentle poke every couple of weeks is good

I donā€™t want to be that guy.

It depends on how long youā€™ve been waiting and whether the artist is running late on any timeframes/estimates given.

Exactly why you should ask when youā€™ll have an update!

ā€œIā€™m swamped at the moment, should have something for you by the end of the monthā€ or ā€œFinishing off the sketch, Iā€™ll get that over to you in the next couple of daysā€ or even a ā€œEverything is on fire right now I donā€™t know when Iā€™ll be back to workā€ are all good things* to hear and stop you worrying

You paid for a service, youā€™re entitled to updates on how itā€™s going!! itā€™s not rude!!!

*you know, to a varying level of good

Thatā€™s why I said it depends ā€“ they might have already given Mito an estimate that isnā€™t over yet, so heā€™s :eye::eye: his emails because it could come at any time

essentially this

the problem is me, not the artist

verily i am extremely clever and deduced your meaning perfectly and itā€™s definitely not the exact same thing i do with every commission iā€™ve ever gotten

this is dummyphobia i am being attacked

Whoā€™s the artist, Mito?

https://twitter.com/aconitte

One of my many recommendations given to me by Acrona and others in the art thread.

1 Like

Not an artist Iā€™m familiar with, but that style and quality is peng

It sure is, and they do a lot of Night Elf art which was one of the big swings for choosing them over the others I was recommended.

I posted the first sketch I got in the art thread last week.

Ooh yeah, thatā€™s real nice. I donā€™t check the art thread so make sure to let us know here when youā€™ve got the finished piece :relieved:

I will be unapologetically sharing it on every single thread on this forum.

3 Likes

Oh and happy Samhain, all :ghost:

3 Likes

Got a halloween-themed RP event (my dracthyr dressed up as the scariest thing they could think of, a primalist), then tomorrow weā€™re starting a new charity stream where I get to go Full Posh

life is good

1 Like

My Halloween will involve a night shift of hopefully not too much actual work, and mostly watching horror movies and watching a storm roll in which is actually pretty neat honestly

Hey Iā€™ve seen this part in the horror movie.

2 Likes