Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

it was a dark and stormy night, and the captain turned to the first mate and said, ‘yarr. spin me a yarn.’

so the first mate sat down, sipped their beer and began. “it was a dark and stormy night…”

1 Like

me and my coworker will also be the only people present in the building except for security like three thousand floors down :slight_smile:

2 Likes

damn adelais working on a space elevator or something

send security an email that just says ‘did you hear that?’

refuse to elaborate

gonna give them a call instead, saying that while i cant explain, if they see someone approaching the front door, we did NOT order a late night snack and whatever they do or say they must NOT open the door

5 Likes

https://youtu.be/GEV1LQcN0c0?si=UB2V30CMB_Ue556B

I think my halloween night will be my SCP session and then maybe watch some older horror/slasher films after

When you leave your job, write some vague nonsensical rules on a blank scrap of paper and hide it somewhere. :smiling_imp:

I celebrated Halloween by visiting a dentist.

3 Likes

the nefarious plot is immediately eviscerated by a clean desk policy

1 Like

burn your office to the ground, it is the only way to escape

2 Likes

Hide it somewhere that is not a desk??? No policy will affect a small hole in the wall!

Celebrating Halloween with a bunch of muscle pain.

Celebrating Halloween by playing DBD with my friend on stream.

I know we like, do that every week but still.

Too late to go out and get candy for potential trick or treaters and I have finally just let it go that I can’t be bothered to put up more halloween decorations.

But you’ll all get Leo in his other hat and cloak soon, so got that to look forward to.

1 Like

Hope it passes soon enough 8(

I’m gonna drink and be merry and play some WoW and Pokémon. Woohoo.

1 Like

https://x.com/TheRedShirtGuy/status/1719407272709837155?s=20

I think I have a trapped nerve in my neck or something. Moving it to the right is murder and has been for days.
So I’m enjoying it at work, whilst suffering through my shift. Expecting the rain to assassinate the roof eventually.

13 Likes

Damn where did you get that picture of me.

4 Likes

3 Likes