Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

It has, yes.

Be it the great pacific octopus mother starving itself to death just to make sure its eggs get fresh oxygen pumped to them from her siphon or removing parasitic algae with its tentacles from the surface, or marsupials carrying their young, life has produced some fascinating solutions to a very mundane problem.

This unironically has a canon answer, and it’s pretty close to what Aerilen+Akamito posted.

Day of the Dragon confirms that dragon eggs are smooth/round when first laid, only ‘growing’ scales and spikes later on as they get closer to hatching. Thanks Knaak.

8 Likes

Knaak apprecitation gang rise up.

I don’t care if it’s just me.

4 Likes

Very excited to see the Classic WoW subreddit when instead of deleting retail and making everything, even pop culture and society, exactly as it was when they were children Blizzard instead launches Cata.

I like Classic, but goodness, that place is utterly unhinged. Yet I still find myself preferring it to the era leading up to its release where people who hadn’t played games for like fifteen years were saying “you think Gears of Dark Souls: Prepare to Combat Evolved was hard? Just you wait for Classic WoW to release… it’ll take months, maybe even… centuries… for someone to cap.”

All while pretending everything would be wholesome chungus at all times.

4 Likes

I think you can kinda leave a bit faster if you’re quick by pressing a keybind to bring up the duty menu and then leave?

I got so annoyed grinding that event out, got everything but the minis and decos and I just cba anymore.

Can’t help but feel the new DBD developer update was aimed at me.

They’re nerfing both garden of joy AND red forest.

You know, my 2 favourite maps because they both annoy plenty of killers.

It was a great game.

Can’t do that if you get eliminated end of round or as the last person unfortunately.
Which sucks as you’re forced to watch dumb cutscenes over and over and ov-

There’s a new Down the Rabbit Hole video on EVE Online

It’s six hours long.

3 Likes

Finally I will have some understanding of what this game actually is beyond the spreadsheet meme.

this is what i am hoping for

I’m about halfway through and it’s very enjoyable- I tried EVE once about 6000 years ago and it is so antithetical to normal games that it is like having to learn a new language

I found that as well. I could just never break into it despite multiple attempts. I really wanted to be part of it just because of those crazy stories.

can’t wait to watch it honestly

going to have to absorb it in multiple sessions. probably over weeks

What happened to my shoulderpads.

Edit: What happened to my GLAIVE.

1 Like

If anyone liked the Empress Theresa one, a channel called Krimson Rogue read the whole book. It’s a bizarre fever dream. I’m not sure what’s worse either. The part where Theresa deletes winter because “nobody likes it anyway”, the part where Norman violated restaurant rules in real life and wrote the owners out to be bad guys in the book or the part where she has so many kids that she doesn’t even give them names, she simply numbers them.

1 Like

I don’t have a face or shoulders anymore my end, just been cubed.

3 Likes

Love it. 10/10.

New keyboard arrived. Super flat keys. Instantly feel more motivated to type more simply because it’s more comfortable to do so for longer. (It’s a cherry kc 6000 slim)

2 Likes