Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

Pepito is currently out

yeah i hope he’s having a good day

No idea, but the way its censored reminds me of a turtleneck sweater, which the game needs.

It’s hard to believe the Battle.net app calling a discount on Diablo IV “an offer just for you” when I get identical emails for all my Battle.net accounts.

I will say that I have not had that D4 offer. Nera got it, but I didn’t.

Not that I was gonna buy it either way, mind you, but…I mean, maybe I just didn’t want to feel left out?? >:(

I didn’t get it either.

A special Diablo 4 offer, just for you!

it costs $5 more. screw you

1 Like

Truly a devilish deal.

(devils are stupid)

1 Like

It at least uses plural you in German

1 Like

You’re right.

$600 more. Now it’s a luxury good, can you afford not to

Fbzzrm.

Seems like I did get an offer but no elaboration as to what it actually is.

1 Like

I still maintain that Diablo 4 will have to cost at most 20 euros for me to consider purchasing it.

What discount would that even be, 66%? I think the ‘special offer’ is discounting it by 20 euros, right now. And it’s still 40 euros. Yikes.

hate the current AAA price for games nowadays

1 Like

Big title projects are cheaper than ever to make, yet more expensive than ever to buy. Yaaay free market.

3 Likes

If current tech trends for dev work continue we may have some years of story work and art direction having more influence on hype generation. Could be interesting.

I’m still playing Diablo 4, I got my initial buying money’s worth out of it.

D4 RN: “look, we know you’re a bone necro, but maybe you should reroll and be blood, look, we’ll even give you a million blood aspects to empower your blood skills!”

I wanted to redo my main with the new season game.

Peeve: I am the big sneeze

1 Like

I hate that Metzen shows up and I am pulling my wallet out bc he actually made me exited for the game again the hell

3 Likes

I am not peeved. My mind is a chaotic haze of excitement for a concert on Thursday and the future of Warcraft. Will i ever sleep again? Outlook unknown. This is too much to contain. Bzzzz.

The sheer EXCITEMENT I’ve felt today hasn’t been reached for a long time now and I am so ready for the next three expacs of WoW.

1 Like