Deffo Krampus.

Cramp-puss?

5 Likes

Yes

46 marks of honor.

… out of 80.

2 Likes

Whatcha going for?

I wanted the curved dagger from the maldraxxus cache for my Darkest Dungeon Jester cosplay.

I got it though;

(This image is reversed)

6 Likes

Ok, that’s awesome as heck.
And now I’m lowkey mad I missed a few of the previous TP completion bonii, and really hope they come back :< (like the Blood Troll stuff, for sure)

I missed the sun cat mount from the first one that I hope I can get eventually.

Now Grimmarx needs a lute back piece to finish his master class of mockery.

EDIT: Also a simple bet with a buckle that shows over the jester tunic would not go amiss (it hides all belts otherwise)

1 Like

Leo’s yelling in his sleep.

He just like me fr…

Anyway, once again I wake up in agony.

damn cazador got hands

i got absolutely clapped

Rush to Astarion first of all so Cazador doesn’t complete the ritual

Then slap sunlight or anything radiant, since he’s hella weak to sunlight
But yeah he can be a bit of a struggle with all those mobs with him too.

He one shot my druid with blight in the first round.

I was very upset.

Next time he won’t catch me lacking.

1 Like

Ouch
IF you’re quick enough you can pelt him before combat/speech and skip the whole dialogue and keep Astarion in your party

OR if you’ve gone down the illithid powers and given Astarion the displacer beast form that seemed to work for me to and preventing him from being yoinked for the ritual.

my game plan now is to owlbear on turn 1, leap across the battlefield to release astarion and then have shart open the curtains

thank you for your assistance

1 Like

:pray:
Consider putting haste on the Owlbear
And watch it maul

Cool idea but I haven’t ever used haste because it wouldn’t be fair on the enemies.

I am just a good sport like that.

1 Like

I kept Astarion in the back when I approached, so he didn’t get zoinked before combat

But does that mean he doesn’t participate in the conversation? I feel like he needs that closure.

Reading American comments on anything even tangentally related to the 2nd Ammendment gives me genuine psychic damage -sigh- :upside_down_face: