Pet peeves: The return (Part 5)

Not in the first one, end one yes (he was still in my party, mind)

also minsc is here now with his mass effect hamster (yes i know baldurs gate was first)

i plan to never use him

My mum bought me some new earbuds :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My dumb butt is happy now. RIP the ones forever lost on the train.

2 Likes

I am 8 months away from Warden armour.
Curse my luck for not getting into DF sooner. I stand by being burned bad enough by BFA and SL to be hesitant… but that won’t get me shiny armour ;_;

1 Like

bought my wife a watch for christmas

risky purchase because there’s no guarentee she will like the style. i think she will but i will be sweating anxiously when she opens it

3 Likes

I apparently had yet another post removed from the forums, in a thread that’s hidden no less.
When can we have functional forums? Or is that too much to ask from this small indie company

1 Like

finally finished watching that hbomberguy video everyone was raving about

it was good

thank you

please do not recommend any more of their videos to me again because i need to live my life

1 Like

You should watch the roblox oof sound video.

2 Likes

why are you like this

1 Like

Owlbear From The Top Rope strategy never fails

crushing flight is an incredibly fun ability and i never apologise when it kills friendly npcs who happen to be in the vicinity

So, Nelf glaives are 1H sword transmogs only. So Priest’s cannot use them, because they can only use 1H maces.

Warriors can transmog them fine, because they can equip any of them, which makes that Ok.
But they cannot transmog 1H weapons as DAGGERS, despite being able to use them. Because reasons. They can, of course, transmog them as FIST weapons. Because d’uh, apparently?

And Fury still has ‘Dual wield 2H weapons’ as the default from level 11 up to somewhere quite late in the tree, and heaven forbid you Transmog glaives onto 2H weapons, because then Hunters might be able to use them. Y’know. The class that’s pretty much the majority of Nelf NPCs, characters, lore, etc etc.

I need one of the devs to justify the entire mess that is Transmog yays and nays right now, because It’s all stupid and doesn’t make sense, make it make sense!!

But the premise: Hbomber initially wanted to make a small 5 minute video on the history of the Oof sound. It led down a rabbit hole into one of the strangest cases ever, in which a huge game industry celebrity whos won several world records had their entire carer unraveled and might be one of the absolute biggest pile of lies in modern history.

2 Likes

omg spoilers

1 Like

Watch it though!

what is the runtime. if it is more than an hour you are in serious trouble

Two hours roughly.

please see the above

1 Like

Not my fault! I just like the idea of him being some weird british cryptid. Shows up once every 2 years to obliterate people in really long, detailed videos only to vanish again afterwards.

2 Likes

Same.

I don’t care about the Warden armor, though. I just have two robe transmogs left to be bestowed upon me by the random number god, then I’ll be done with DF content.

2 Likes