Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

You’re just saying that because Britain is back to getting last place every year.

2 Likes

https://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots1168.html

3 Likes

i don’t watch it.

i just don’t think anyone else should be having fun

1 Like

This is so accurate to life that it hurts.

I’m gonna ask Loras to take away your game consoles.

2 Likes

I know most of OOTS is solid but the dwarf vampire arc is possibly my favourite. Its got such a charm to it.

Though goth V is still top of the mini-story moments.

3 Likes

Had a monk who was the 1st on the DPS meter tell off the DH who was 2nd for pulling all the stone boys in the 2nd half of mogushan because he couldn’t burst them down fast enough and we kept getting petrified.

3 Likes

yep its always fun to end up with about a minute of petrification time with those. especially when healers no longer know what a dispel button is for

I agree!

There was a hilarious IC blog by “a very sorry asura who was very sorry for being asura”, highlighting the insanities of RP he witnessed in Divinity’s Reach, in particular the blatant public ERP.

Sylvari RP back then had two guilds, one based in the Grove and one at the treehouse in Queensdale. Both were good, though my character ultimately ended up joining a Durmand Priory guild, seeing the late Sieran as a role model.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that thing.

(I’m not a healer, I’m not even levelling a class that CAN heal)

3 Likes

Unsurprisingly perhaps, Asura is my absolute favorite. But I am thankful I never got into GW2 RP considering how plagued with ERP they seem to be.

Which sucks, because I like my bunny gnomes. I also found it very entertaining to play as a Reaper Necromancer with a gigantic two-handed sword, while being this 3 feet tall bunny. I also dressed her up to look like a grim reaper with hood and all.

1 Like

i remember someone sent me screens of that when i started rping and laughed over it. salma district really was the goldshire of gw2. the uh…amount of times it was asura x any other race as well was kinda…uhh…I apologise on behalf of my mains race were not all like that.

im sad i missed that. the priory was my favourite of the three orders and my rp asuran elementalist, rixa, was a member. the orders all had lovely characters but sieran was a stand-out to me. (minor spoilers but i loved she was mentioned still at the end of End of dragons and how her death still haunts the PC)

there were good apples. i met some lovely people who appreciated asura rp for what it could be and we had good golemancer fun. just…sadly far too much of a minority.

2 Likes

I was a Sylvari main in GW2.

My ranger was called Croecell and then I named all my other Sylvari after other Ars Goetia demons.

Yes, my necro was called Nebiros.

3 Likes

Starting our AD coven now.

3 Likes

valid, i adore sylvari. ive a few as well that i keep…basing off fruits and plants for colour pallettes.

that is litterally the bjora marches boneskinner

1 Like

puts finger to lips

Sshh… its supposed to be a secret coven.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, crap

2 Likes

“Am I to understand that we are leaving Eurovision to die?”

“No brother. We must help it die.”

Will it give us cool magical powers and transformation sequences?

1 Like

The answer to both is yes, absolutely.

And really big hats.

1 Like

Itll give you canabalistic hunger, turn you into a gangly antlered monster that steals peoples voices and bind your will to an ice dragon does that count

2 Likes