Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

I just want to win as the Netherlands once, by learning to do actual proper plays, is that too much to ask :frowning:

Power Word: Scrunch

Toddy is supposed to be ginger. I want him ginger!. I like Theodric and enjoyed reading about his grandson in Knights of the Empire.
And that’d be a good time to add Laurelorn Forest if they did Nordland.

my man’s called ‘Terror of the Norscans’, dude rocks on too many levels

He’s probably one of my favourite of the Electors to appear in the big Enemy Within campaign for WFRP, if you take certain choices/decisions and go certain places, aside from Emmanuelle (she’s a menace!) and maybe Marius Leitdorf (terrifying!)

Last Doctor Who episode did not need to go so hard as it did. That was a good one!

1 Like

Honestly love that she’s a party girl who is also probably the most powerful single person in the Empire, but knows how to throw her weight around when needed (like emptying Nuln’s coffers when Tamurkhan came calling)

1 Like

By what measure do you win?

1 Like

Decided to do a devil run but also decided I wanted to romance the most helpful girl in the world in it.

Which means Aeon->Devil is off the table, since she leaves you if you get Mythic 8 Aeon, and there’s no opportunity to get Devil before she goes.

So I guess my lawful evil monk of asmodeus is going to suddenly find themselves surrounded by whimsy and hate every minute of it.

2 Likes

Hmm, yes…

…Thought of the wrong Emmanuelle. Never mind!

Free Nuln!

She’s a supreme schemer in WFRP as well! Easily one of the smartest Electors around, despite her reputation among some fans especially…

Reading about her, I always thought she was a political schemer who’d throw parties to gather information and to keep people occupied.
Good friends with Karl Franz and a force to be reckoned with.

One of the players in a play by post D&D game that I’ve been running for about 4 years now sent me a little package of dice for being a cool guy.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561287824964452363/1251473556819279965/20240615_104508.jpg?ex=666eb513&is=666d6393&hm=fddfcd5cda3bd1d3367556b0611333343d1e0af2699162d6fc636298a23b4c6c&

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561287824964452363/1251473641422716938/20240615_104623.jpg?ex=666eb527&is=666d63a7&hm=186bced340a542947cac3cc564db89b27b089004f259adf408409aa3e59ed0f8&

They’re pretty cool and I guess if you want to pay someone to DM a D&D game for you, you should look them up.

3 Likes

Finally, I have engineered a scheme that will exploit the elector count’s naïveté, I just need to conclude this deal while she’s distracted with the party I suggested

I arrive at the meeting point only to find that my contact is actually Theodore Bruckner who punches my head off my shoulders

2 Likes

On the topic of Warhammer 3 they need more End Game Crisis events.
Original Chaos Invasion
Monogod Invasion with portals
Enactment of the Great Plan (all Lizardmen go on a mad one)
Nation of Faith and Steel (All Empire factions start going HAM)
The Great Crusades (Brettonia event)
Will of the Dragon Emperor (Cathay)
Raiding and Piracy (dark elves and vamp pirates spawn in many sea locations and start attacking)
Might of the Motherland (Kislev stuff)
Get in my Maw! (Ogres)
From the Ashes (Phoenix King sends helf armies to resettle the world)

Generally beastmen need to spawn more often with better armies and have their LL respawn.

I’ve seen the Hochland one, was playing as Morghur and suddenly 3 full stacks of steam tanks and luminarchs suddenly bore down on me and crushed my fragile bones

But it doesn’t exist as an end game event.
There’s a mod for it, but it’d be nice if more variety existed in the campaign menu.

Also said mod kinda needs MCT which makes it unsuitable for MP.

No.
No they do not.
This does not have my consent!
/JusticeForEmpire

1 Like

These games pale before true juggernaut of strategy warfare gaming: Battle For Middle Earth II

1 Like

I’m gonna watch Battinson today
I’m getting with the times

Also slowly fixing my sleep deficit. Went for a nap and felt good after just an hour of sleep instead of like… 4