Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

Maybe. Some non-furries are into bestiality too. Is the percentage of furries who are into bestiality significantly greater than the percentage of non-furries who are into bestiality?

It feels like an expression of the idea that a minority group has to be perfect, because even one deplorable person in that group (and any sufficiently large group is going to have some) will bring haters on the group’s heads very quickly. “See, they’re all like that!”

5 Likes

What does this mean?

Maybe it’s a reference to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Thursdayism ?

3 Likes

Croecell had an argument about trans people on the day of creation? Impressed honestly.

1 Like

Cro was born to fight the good fight.

2 Likes

Feet are a perfectly normal and non-naughty part of the human body, when people start being Weird about them it weirds me out in turn.

Heck, I’ve posted a video of myself running barefoot on this very forum, and nobody seems to have noticed or cared.

1 Like

Key word there.

4 Likes

There’s no such thing as a naughty part of the body it’s all natural, but that won’t stop people being inordinately attracted to them (and internet culture involves a lot of exaggerated fetishism for comedic effect). Feet are one such victim of the internet meme culture.

Source: me. I make feet jokes.

5 Likes

What do you mean, weird? Feet are great. I personally enjoy the whole of the leg but to be fair this has to be the most common fetish across the board. Certainly more common than dressing up as a dog and doing it and apparently that’s not weird at all.

Today’s peeve: my internet is being terrible. Is this what the Dark Ages felt like?

1 Like

what kind of absolute psycho do you have to be to think that’s not weird, what is wrong with people these days smh

since frieren ive noticed an upshot/normalisation of armpits too.

1 Like

That was very much already a thing, Übel definitely became a focal point for their attention though.

1 Like

cant blame people for that. as the old adage goes: i love the kind of woman that will actually just kill me.

1 Like

Übel/Land is a cute pairing

2 Likes

i vibe with the pairing sm. bro had that unspoken long distance rizz

Nerd character who rizzes up a sociopath hottie despite never leaving his house.

smh such blatant fan-pandering

3 Likes

elenthas you dont understand hes litterally me…

1 Like

Kanne and Lawine is the best pairing though, naturally

and me and Aura

2 Likes

the overlord side of my brain overlapped with the frieren side for a sec there

2 Likes