Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

Same.

Humans? Fine. Animals? Nope.

Can’t even watch those videos where it’s like “Dog was abandoned and gets nice home” cause the abandoned part makes me wanna cry.

LOL TO CLARIFY: I mean in fiction for the humans part lmao

1 Like

Vaxir out here gleefully watching people die with no emotion.

(I’m joking ofc!)

1 Like

TYRANDE!! I NEEEEEED YOOOOOU(r feet pics rn queen x)

she draws the line at shapeshifting but not bare feet

1 Like

They’re incredibly intelligent, aware of the world and each other.

1 Like

I mean, Vaxir herself would >:)))))

Human stuff makes me sad, yea, but animal stuff makes me even more sad. I think it’s because animals are so… Innocent in a way?

1 Like

If people vanished, corvids and parrots would probably be the top spot for the next apex species to evolve.

Over monkeys.

1 Like

Night elves usually going barefoot (and getting weird culture shock moments in places like Stormwind where that’s a bad idea) is a great piece of worldbuilding that blizzard cannot do under any circumstances

3 Likes

This is the video that baffles me, where they’re playing Tic Tac Toe/Naughts and Crosses:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3K2vFmCkO6o

Because not only does the bird that winning the game means getting something, but also how to win the game, and how to get to the point of winning the game. They know that they need three in a row and they can’t move more than one piece at a time.

That’s a lot for a creature with a brain smaller than my fingernail.

4 Likes

Don’t forget shal’dorei. I did write a headcanon on the subject.

I adore how it begins to brag about winning. It’s so funny.

1 Like

hey, that’s what my high school teachers said too

4 Likes

i kinda like to imagine going from teldrassil to any of the other cities for the first time was hell on them.

stormwind? bare foot on cobblestones.
ironforge and tinkertown? forge sparks and loose nails
exodar? loose bits of crystal.

if nelves dont have hobbit feet no one has

4 Likes

I imagine Shal’dorei having alot more smoother and softer soles and feet, leaning towards “feminine” even among the men.

Kaldorei definitely got basically thick leather under there from walking in the woods.

4 Likes

Meanwhile trolls prove their superiority once again because it doesn’t matter if it’s a swamp, blistering desert heat, the artic cold, orgrimmar, thunder bluff, or valdrakken, they will never wear shoes unless you use very specific transmogs which are low-key hilarious to look at:
https://i.gyazo.com/d144f0d4e538ad0aec94c5e60d83cd2e.png

4 Likes

And then there are trolls.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, now this is the conversation we deserve

how soft are nightborne feet?

2 Likes

Silky soft!

Graceful elegant feetsies. That would make anyone regular mortal bow their heads.

2 Likes

Adelais will apply the foot to your forehead with great force so you can feel it yourself.

1 Like

Yes please

4 Likes