Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

Adam NAND Eve.
Adam XOR Eve.

Let Adam & Steve alongside Amanda and Eve do what they want!

Madam and Eve*

1 Like

And under absolutely no circumstances teach girls anything at all.

Because feminine sexuality(or even their bodies in general) is a SIN!

1 Like

CABAL and EVA

2 Likes

Never ask a muslim about Aisha’s age

Never ask a catholic about choir boys

Never ask a hindu about muslims

Never ask a jew about circumcision

Never ask a protestant about gay people

Can’t think of any other religions you should never ask pointed questions about

Edit:

Never ask a Scientologist about the whereabouts of Shelly Miscavige

finally, toxic straight relationships instead of yuri

2 Likes

Speaking of, reading the concept for the original C&C3 concept (“Incursion”).

The introductory sequence showed a GDI commando in Screaming Eagle power armor[4] floating in the debris field of Philadelphia, destroyed off screen by Nod. There were a number of flashback sequences before the commando re-entered the atmosphere. The armor was melted during re-entry.[5]

GDI and Nod fought in Area 51. GDI was attempting to retrieve the remaining Screaming Eagle suit from the vaults. During the fighting, GDI inadvertently activated technology from Command & Conquer: Red Alert in one of the vaults, including a Chronosphere. A chrono vortex threw Yuri back in time. Yuri was the result of Nod’s psychic experimentations and an acolyte of Kane. This would make Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 another branch of the timeline.[4]

Not that much is known about the plot afterwards, but it is known that it included the Scrin coming to Earth, lured by the Scrin rebels stealing the Tacitus, and also CABAL as a faction of its own. The Scrin believed that Tiberium would kill off humans, but didn’t account for the effect it had on some humans, the Forgotten. They were able to harness Tiberium’s energies themselves, able to direct them against the Scrin, nullifying their powers or even controlling ion storms. They were supposed to be a playable faction in an expansion pack for Incursion.

And among the concept art
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/cnc_gamepedia_en/images/0/0a/Cyborg_Trex.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180801164234
CABAL’s cyborg t-rex.
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/cnc_gamepedia_en/images/0/0b/Fiddler_crab.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180801164341
and his giant enemy crab.

2 Likes

but i don’t want toxic straight relationships. i want toxic yuri

2 Likes

Maiev x Tyrande would be great couple.

unleashing Adelais’ manakitten, Meline, instead

perish (of exhaustion, trying to chase her)

How did we arrive at this point?

It’s like crab evolution, but forum posts. It will eventually lead into feet.

This is 90% of WoW Ao3 fanfics, all of which are Sylvanas x Jaina.

1 Like

Tesco edit of Padam Padam is… Interesting.
With the amount of lost lyrics, might as well just get Kylie humming the whole tune.

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2024/06/20/council-delays-decision-on-scanning-all-online-images-to-combat-child-sexual-abuse

…I’m sorry, what

Global surveillance of the entire Internet and all encrypted communication because think of duh children?

This is the kind of stuff I left the Fire Nation to get away from

1 Like

Microsoft and Apple already do this IIRC

But it’s a bit useless since the biggest ‘regular internet’ platform for this sort of thing, ie Telegram, wouldn’t comply anyways

“All online images”

Whenever people say things like this I assume they have zero concept on how much stuff there actually is on just the indexed web alone, yet alone pages on the deep web.

4 Likes

there have got to be, like, at least thirty images

4 Likes

That’s why, as mentioned in the article, responsibility is directly placed with the platform for uploading

I’m not in favour of the proposal (although I definitely think there need to be more means to force companies into compliance), but I think it’s both a bit silly to flanderise the lawmakers and, if you’re a strong opponent, a little reckless to paint them as incompetent know-nothings(!)