Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

keep trying to impregnate your trans gfs, friends

3 Likes

Me when my beer getting machine says something dumb like “goo goo ga ga mon” instead of getting me another beer

2 Likes

ball and chain… grr…

1 Like

People who unironically say :poop: like that deserve a Karmic backlash of the Nth degree…

I stick with other or better half.

Democracy really is something you use or lose, as authoritarians of all stripes actively use the institution in order to abolish it. Promises to “clean up” and root out “corruption” are convenient figleafs for purges and appointing regime loyalists.

3 Likes

So I just found out something that I find very amusing, but it might be a bit of a niche topic.

I was re-watching a video from Hbomberguy(Specifically the Roblox oof video), and I got curious about a thing and went to check.

It seems that in the last year since it was released, now all but one of Tommy Tallarico’s world records have been removed by Guinness world records. If you search for them by title or by his name, only one of them now comes up in their database. Previously it was only one of the records that had been deleted during hbombs investigations.

4 Likes

Seeing people in the UK, on a BBC article no less, saying they’re not voting because “What’s the point” and “It’s all corrupt anyway” and stuff makes me very annoyed.

Like, objectively NOT risking another number of years of the current incumbants is very important, and then equally important is getting off your rears and doing something to make things better, if you acknowledge it’s so bad!

1 Like

One conservative impulse is to leave things as they are so that they don’t get worse. Things may be horrible, run by incompetents and corrupt to the core but changing that is to go way too far!

Don’t stir the pot, keep your head low and don’t speak up because what would the neighbours think?

3 Likes

What you dont keep a ball on a chain to beat people who disrespect the missus/fella/thembo with? Skill issue tbh

2 Likes

It is important to vote for this specific election in the UK

not because the tories might get in - they’re going to absolutely collapse, like it’s not even funny how badly they’re going to do - but because the weaker the labour party victory is the more likely it is that they’ll have to actually be accountable instead of the resolute ghouls that is the right-wing of the party having decisive sweeping power

like, the level to which I am not really exaggerating to say that kier starmer is boris johnson with a different persona cannot be overstated

2 Likes

I’m just gonna go ahead and say it.

Having an actual ball and chain attached to yourself sounds pretty hot.

3 Likes

A classic vixi w

1 Like

I mean yeah, you’re gonna have to haul a tonne of extra weight, you’ll make yourself really warm really quickly so stay hydrated.

3 Likes

Don’t you dare ruin my fantasies by implementing actual real world consequences.

That still sounds pretty hot though.

2 Likes

there’s no such thing as a vixi w, only Ls

1 Like

Ls of varying magnitude.

I will fight you if I must.

2 Likes

so says the shadow of loras

and you’ll score a major L in trying

3 Likes