Pet peeves: The return (Part 6)

my favourite thing i found out recently-- Graham Linehan (massive transphobe) caught liking a trans ladies stuff on Only Fans.

Which leads into-- the lady doth protest too much.

5 Likes

That’s the IT Crowd and Father Ted guy who lost his wife/family over his transphobia, right?

yep

I feel like I need to dunk y’all into a tub of cold water or send you to horny jail, but I have been told to not kinkshame so

1 Like

seeing transphobes get caught out does put a smile on my face

honestly between vixi and loras i think we may need to drop the peeves from pet peeves for the next thread

2 Likes

Certain queen of the terfs family has come out and pleaded with her to not post her transphobia publicly.

Maybe they’ll leave her next.

2 Likes

They both need a coldshower :newspaper_roll:

I don’t like cold showers they’re uncomfortable

1 Like

It is like 26 degrees, so a nice shower would be relaxing.

There’s no thrill at all with Akamito.

2 Likes

Man, there are some essays in here. What’s going on? I’m happy for you, or i’m sad to hear it, etc.

1 Like

thanks telaryn x

2 Likes

The wet dishcloth of AD.

why is mito catching so many strays, our dad doesn’t deserve this

2 Likes

Easy target

Somewhat appropriate peeve given aspects of prior conversations.

Had to do… what I shall call biology for year 1s today. Fun lesson honestly, my peeve about it is primarily that neither the children nor the adults could really contain laughter about certain parts being discussed.

Honestly it’s less a peeve and more bemusement that professionals, including myself, can’t seem to just not have to stiffle a laugh when we say the child friendly name for private parts. Primary educators are just children who never grew up, I swear to lilith.

2 Likes

Thats where you’re wrong.

2 Likes

I have no idea of how this happened but we don’t choose our admirers, I suppose.

2 Likes

Apparently they’re called Hospitallers and not Hospitaliers.

I prefer my misreading.

Signifer/Signifier and Justicar/Justiciar are my forever problems

2 Likes