Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b3/06/99/b306997db0cc63026a33a1f6df2c92de.png

any excuse to post gwyneth and her platemail ballroom gown

I can see arguments either way for keeping the thighs out, it is iconic but it is also very ‘drawn one-handed by some skeevy nerd in the 80s’

2 Likes

I think we’re moving away from the time of bare thighs tbh. After all, Alexstrasza’s new outfit shows alot -less- than before ( but still some), they gave Vanessa Vancleef pants, Alleria’s new model also gets new pants ( the old one showed a little skin), so, I reckon currently only Valeera is still in the pantsless camp ( and Argent Confessor Paletress, but no doubt they forgot about her).

2 Likes

And zandi rogue is now 70.

Am i fed up with rogue enough yet (this is the 2nd timerunner) to redo both the velf and the orc? (though one’s sub and the other’s combat as opposed to the two as I just did)

2 Likes

SCS suck butt.

Mum’s aunty bought a carpet (floor fitted one), didn’t like it, bought a new one to be fitted today (Ordered it weeks ago), so we get the old one for my mum’s bedroom as it needed one. We spent a few weeks sorting out mum’s bedroom, put all her stuff in my room (RIP my room rn). My room has her three wardrobes, dismantled bed (she’s got a new one waiting), and other assorted things like suitcases, clothes, etc.

Today comes around :slight_smile:

SCS: “Oh sorry we can’t fit your carpet (aunty’s) because there’s faults in the manufacturing. Bye.”

???

They’re just… Not gonna fit it and aren’t offering anything else. Like, no in future, no other carpet, etc. So aunty doesn’t get the carpet, and we don’t get the old one that is still brand new.

This also means I can’t get a new bed because my room is too full to move in. So I gotta suffer. My bed is rickety and has dips in it, but I’ve told mum to sleep in it. Her bedroom has only a mattress on the floor, and she can’t get up from said floor easily, so she’s sleeping in my bed, me on the mattress. UGHH.

WHY

2 Likes

Blonde hair, blue eyes, armoured dress?
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/89/bb/31/89bb31ee4de2b9c9b0d1e8d10c3df024.jpg

https://external-preview.redd.it/OiItcgkwmF_FZ-uTWBQXKDygx_h1U2XI6GxXveNVyog.png?width=640&crop=smart&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=20d90f8737645c11e1f5c518ac4a9f98da4ad844

1 Like

It would track that blizzard learns entirely the wrong lesson from the backlash to sexualised designs - it’s not ‘it bad when woman hot’, it’s that designs like that should look like decisions the character made for a reason, as opposed to a designer making something nice for him to look at

Alexstrasza, Queen of Life, showing some skin? it’s a bit of a literal interpretation but it suits, especially because it’s her visage

Valeera, a kidnap victim turned gladiator turned assassin? absolutely not, she would not wish to be perceived under any circumstances

2 Likes

knew who it’d be before i even opened the link

1 Like

Anyway, I don’t really care about characters showing skin in theory. The problem for me is when it just looks ridiculous (the plate bikinis of classic, boob plate, and so on). You can usually tell when something’s intended purely to be sexualised vs. when it’s just a sick design.

Current model Alexstrasza looks great, for example. Nozdormu’s outfit is the slutty one (complimentary).

4 Likes

Imagine if you could see hints of red scales on her skin
imo it would very nice

We do, in fact, approve

1 Like

ignore pants can’t come soon enough.

I am wearing a robe, you can’t see my damn pants, stop wasting my gold because i forgot to take them off before saving an outfit.

2 Likes

I would like Kaveh or Ning who I do not have or Kirara cons… but do I risk getting Navia or Nilou?

Would it be a risk getting one of the game’s most wholesome girls? I was talking specifically about Navia here but I guess Nilou applies too.

Ysera is the aspect of nature and what’s more natural than humping like rabbits?

2 Likes

Fujoshi Ysera :handshake: realfic writer Neltharion.

2 Likes

Leo really be out here complaning about having to sleep in a cat bed on the floor.

Don’t pee on your rocking chair then, also at least he has another bed. He peed in mine and I have to wash all the bedding AGAIN.

Threaten the smelly old man with diapers.

Just did, he ignored me.

Bought some really spicy noodles but my spice tolerance has been climbing so now they weren’t actually mouth-scorching spicy and I’m let down :pensive:

Depending where you are, threaten them (in writing) with Small Claims Court. They can’t just do NOTHING, that’s not how that works.

2 Likes

Caelid leaves a pretty big impression though.

You walk up a hill, notice the sky slowly changing colour and approach a flaming stone wall ahead. As the sky transitions from blue to blood red, you hop over the wall and suddenly, you’re met with a landscape of dead trees, fleshy pink earth, bony grey trypophobia coral and a giant, monstrous crow overlooking it all to complete the scene.

It’s spoiled if you first arrive there by accidentally taking the Dragon-Burnt Ruins trap chest, but Elden Ring is great at scenic first impressions.

Dislike the ambient music of the Siofra River though, that high-pitched droning wears my nerves down.

1 Like