Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

Continuing the discussion from Pet peeves: The return (Part 6) - #5024 by Adelaís-argent-dawn.

Previous discussions:

system we were TALKING!!!

3 Likes

didn’t even get to post about the state of north america in WFRP/Warham Fantasy yet smh, or the inspired names of places in Nippon

and i didnt even get the first post, damn

5000 replies? That’s a nerf innit? Sure it used to be 20,000…

5 Likes

I feel like that went faster than last time?

Ah, the exiles of an empire who colonised a stretch of land and immediately set up a decadent and consumptive slave empire of their own, focused around a death cult?

(dark elves are obviously a lot more complicated than just americans)

1 Like

yeah, they’re more morally complicated for example–

What the hell system?

4 Likes

I’ve never actually been in one of these threads when it reset. That’s spooky.

1 Like

…and that’s why MY overtly fascist tyrannical manbaby is actually GOOD and JUSTIFIED, and YOURS is SMELLY

4 Likes

The max post used to be 20k so it only happened once every few months.

This is going to happen a lot more now.

In Dungeon Meshi, ‘dark elf traits’ (obsidian-like skin, silver hair) are considered proof of royalty.

morally questionable in the whole opposite direction to the standard

I swear some 40k fans genuinely act like a kiss on the cheek between gay couples is somehow going to manifest Slaanesh into our realm like

Bro, Warhammer is fiction. You’re not a space marine (because frankly you’re not cool enough to be one) and intimacy between people isn’t the exception that must be stamped out - it’s the standard that literally everyone else abides by.

6 Likes

you’re completely wrong, i WOULD be the indoctrinated mutant child soldier destined to die a horrible death while screaming vague statements for the glory of the worst regime ever known to mankind and my most important target WOULD be people more sexually active than me because that’s heresy!! (get it, heresy xD it’s a funny inside joke you might not get…)

3 Likes

I used to just think “well, it’s a silly meme the same way that wow fans post Thunderfury or the entire CITZENS OF DALARAN text” but now I just think those who post heresy memes constantly are just displaying the single biggest red flag a person can offer outside of just openly telling you that they commit violent crime semi-regularly

3 Likes

I’d surrender to the t’au empire so fast you don’t even know

gue’vasa for life

I mostly play and enjoy Drukhari these days, I’m good not getting to be anywhere close to my fictional favs really

Pet Peeve today: THE SYSTEM