Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

“Wait its all alliance?”
“Bur.”
/y gunshot

6 Likes

Lol

Lmao

2 Likes

why do we even keep bothering with wow lore when these people dont at all bros. its so tiring.

5 Likes

Chronicle books were a mistake.

6 Likes

When you got elf friends

I blame Brann for this part.

In memory of what we have lost along the way. For what we can still preserve.

Friendly reminder that you can always claim vengeance for zul’jin

It’s always correct

2 Likes

like i just cant wrap my head on it. xal’ath was in kul tiras, ghuun was deep in zandalar. the logistics aint adding up

A smile better suits a lorewalker :pensive:

heads gunna roll…

1 Like

If you’re a forest troll.

i speak for the darkspear when i say he was right and claiming vengeance for him is still morally correct.

1 Like

I, as I often do, meant what I said and said what I meant

Vengeance
For
Zul’jin

3 Likes

That may be, still, bit odd to claim vengeance for a guy who at the end of his life hated all of us equally.

So because the old man has peed on everything, he’s now sitting in a cat bed on the floor mao-ing at me like its my fault.

sir after working in retail i can say ive never found an npc more relateable

4 Likes

You have to give it to the villains of WoW though, they are quite progressive in their own way. They make no difference in who they hate. Aslong as you’re in the way of their plans, they hate you, but it’s no more or less than that.

3 Likes

Yeah because the Horde is the faction of respecting women :fist:

Much as I like our current crop of Four Horsemen, it is woefully human heavy. Could’ve had Nazgrim, Whitemane, Anasterian and Zul’jin. Darion’s serving as Highlord, he doesn’t need to be on the 4H crew too.

3 Likes

proffessionals have standards.

arguably still the biggest dissapointment of them. she was obviously filling Sir Zeliek’s role as the…Holy one? however that even works with a death knight. should have seen her in less saronite plating, more robes with a rune-staff instead of a runeblade. if your gonna raise a high priestess at least get the drip on point…

4 Likes

you can do both, have her ride side saddle with plated skirts, runeblade in one hand staff in the other

3 Likes

This. This is the way.