Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

Akamito out here playing 5 dimensional hungry hippos fr.

3 Likes

the very first page in the one i have is guts bare :peach: thrusting

yep.

Also shoutout to the film i was watching that was a age rated 15 and had two characters screwing (CGI film, but still).

That was not an explanation I needed to have with my younger sibling, thanks for that.

1 Like

I know it was a joke, but I’m not into manga at all. Frankly, anime neither. Frieren was an exception.

Frieren, which is a biopic of Acrona, is an outlier adn should not be counted

4 Likes

I would never joke about manga.
(but if you liked Frieren you’ll probably like Witch Hat Atelier)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAv-_TC-_dY

Come on, Acrona is not nearly as socially clueless as Frieren!

3 Likes

Welp, seems like the DLC parch nerfed the Cerulean Hidden Tear (15 secs of infinite MP down to just 10 now), Comet Azur has shorter range than a lot of the basic Glintstone spells, and a ton of the old keystone Buff spells etc got nerfed, so…

I think Comet Azur still taking 3 spell slots is VERY cheeky, Devs? Like, Heaven FORBID we ever have anything cool :roll_eyes: Not like there’s dozens of weapons that are AMAZING when the enemies use them, but when we get them their Ash of Wars are beyond ‘Meh’.

Looking at YOU, Marais Executioner Sword and Regalia of Eochaid… not to mention the Crystal Spear…

I am too warm

Please someone take this issue seriously

1 Like

Had to go out in the middle of it on a two-mile walk

ow my bones

Gonna have to drag myself through 30 degree weather for 8km tomorrow

why can’t we teleport yet?

my friend became a laser scientist instead of inventing a teleporter like he was supposed to

extremely rude

2 Likes

I do really need to get around Frieren. I have heard many good things.

3 Likes

for once its a case of the hype being genuinely warranted across the board

2 Likes

Agreed.

Also; I have finally thrown a Moon at someone :metal:

1 Like

Walking home in the 27 degree heat means I get home sweating buckets. But at least I’m home.

Frieren is in my top 3 of all time, I think.

My top 1 (Eden of the East) is extremely not the best anime by any stretch, but it hit me at a very formative part of my life so I love it dearly and always will.

2 Likes

Will definitely give it a watch in the near future. I think I still need time to process Vagabond before I dip into something new. It’s still got a chokehold on me, enough that I just bought a print of some of the art for my wall.

Dragons
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

16 Likes

luve dragoons me