Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

thanks homer

I love an opportunity to Simpsons post

you also love an opportunity to dunk on me so you got the best of both worlds there

Time to catch up on some manga.

1 Like

i bought the first edition of beserk the other day and have been slowly working through it because it was super expensive and finishing it all in a day would not be good

between this and vagabond i’m eating good right now

1 Like

Got a month and a half off work. Time to vegetate and catch up on literally everything i’ve pushed off watching. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Get home from night shift, go sleep, wake up, see about the Windows Thing™, at the least affecting a bunch of the groups I work with

I love night shifts I get to dodge this kind of disaster like all the time

1 Like

It is, I have started buying the omnibus editions and they’re 35 quid a book.

I have 6 of them so far.

I put a box cutter through the cover of the 5th so now it has a nice scar (sarcasm) on its hardback cover.

I can already throw night comet, its literally just PoD staff taking up a slot and not doing enough damage until you hit 80 int. Golden order Seal basically carries me.

I am about to start the DLC on this character. Well prepared, got to Malenia and nearly at Maliketh.

EDIT: Currently why use sorceries when everything is weak to fire, black fireball especially so?

I’m buying the deluxe editions, idk if they’re the same. Black hardcover, very pretty.

I mean, anything that’s fire resistant, I guess?

Also, you’re probably better off using the Meteorite Staff up til Int 60, at least? Bonus is, you don’t need to upgrade it, at all. 'Cos you can’t.

It also makes I Cast Throw Rocks do more damage, which is just, like, amazing?

if i reach a second playthrough i’m going to make a samurai

i saw there’s a sephiroth length sword and i need that

1 Like

Highly enjoy samurai, nicking a big enemy and then suddenly downing them with blood loss feels great

I saw a video of someone using unsheathe with the giant katana to absolutely bully bosses at long range.

Very different from my current playstyle where I hide behind my shield and guard counter or jump attack.

yes, the same.

Scarred my 5th book.

Which aside the fire bats on the way to the two Iron Virgins boss is not a lot? I have thrown plenty of black fireballs in my time playing and it melts most things including most bosses.

Also I do not like throw rock as a spell.

this hurts

This was my friend’s reply when I told him;

EDIT: The book’s okay, hard cover and its only superficial down the front but still.

it’s not a manga i should have left on my bedside table because my oldest went to have a look in it and it’s uh quite graphic

Your wife doesn’t want you playing Elden Ring around the kids, meanwhile you’re out here airdropping Berserk in their brains. Tsk tsk. Someone’s sleeping on the sofa tonight.

2 Likes

It is.

I lent Battle Royale to my ex’s little sister and she took it to school with her (she was a teenager)

She… had to explain some things.

EDIT: I don’t remember which of the books she took, it was one of the more sexually graphic ones.

more elden ring time nice

3 Likes