Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

as a headsup for anyone that still owns one, the xbox 360 store is going to permanently close tomorrow so best have a look otherwise the futures emulation, piracy or overpriced special orders

It’s been a long while since I used my bow, I came to the archery range and the screws are missing.

They gave me a loaned bow, but I’m in a bad mood as it is.

Edit: I’ve finished shooting and it lifted my mood.

Mine is all fiberglass and wood. There’s just no way I’d trust a bow I have to assemble beyond stringing it.

Mine is also just all wood and string.

got it and responded o/

1 Like

My partner watched the Olympic archery that was just done, and mentioned the South Korean team having a really interesting technique - probably worth checking out!

Especially because they are basically the top of the range in the world

was it hitting the target

Yep, called it.

You way overestimate my proficiency level. “Actually execute the intended technique” would be achievement enough.

At least during my months of sickness I didn’t forget how to aim.

If it’s a distinct ring it’s central heterochromia, if it blends together it’s hazel, apparently.

i thought hazel was a shade of brown

Yes, but also No.gif

hazel is a shade of greenish/golden brown

it turns out all you need to do is hit the target idk why it’s hard

(the SK team have won every single women’s archery event since the event was introduced in 1988, absolute insane level of skill)

so what your telling me is the sport is dominated by incredibly powerful asian women.

my apologies south korea i wasnt familiar with your game.

3 Likes

I love women with weapons who are extremely skilled with them and can probably kill me easily.

4 Likes

vixi you’re at a 9 right now and you should probably dial it back to like a 6

4 Likes

I might have been a bit lively the last few days here. Don’t judge me.

1 Like

You’re getting a bit too spicy for the pepper.

1 Like

I’ll double my training efforts!

3 Likes

None can handle me.

Thank you kindly! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like