Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

You did not just paraphrase dragonball z for a thirst-post… :gun:

:crossed_swords:

1 Like

From what I’ve seen of the fallout show a person can still have fans with most of their face charred and nose missing…

Half-mask not doing it? Time to upgrade.
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81dHTBrXCqL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Not even the first ghoul fallout fans have had the hots for. Hancock Fallout 4 could get it too. There’s a reason this art exists.
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/17/e1/a5/17e1a532cfacdffe6e5d5ef725510c2c.jpg

1 Like

Sounds like my partner.
Have to violently spray factor 50 on him, whilst I laugh in the power of being brown.

2 Likes

I’m really, really pale but put me in the sun for extended periods of time (it will take a while…) and I slowly turn into a very mildly roasted marshmallow. No sunburn, no pain. Only the realisation that I’m actually hiding a bunch of small spots that can not tan at all.

2 Likes

Bless him, I share his pain.

Also don’t bully him!

I sometimes wonder if under his beard he’s even paler.
I’ll never find out though. It’s too glorious and bronze to remove.

And no tan line is worse than my feet situation.

2 Likes

Both myself and a coworker are very pale, burn extremely easily in the sun, and quite like night shifts

the recurring joke for a while now has been that we sleep in coffins and i cannot disprove this

3 Likes

Have they tried garlic yet?

1 Like

I like garlic sauce too much, but this has done nothing to dispell the slanderous accusations towards mine person

3 Likes

Wanna see me do it again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upsm3E2NUI8&start=0

2 Likes

My fallout london character got addicted to cigarettes like one in-game day after leaving the not-vault.

1 Like

“Jebanza?”
“Yes?”
“Vixi’s done it, hasn’t she? She’s finally achieved it.”
“Yes.”
“It’s astounding. This mortal really is something else. Look at that brilliant form, there can be no doubt. This is the true power, complete in all it’s majesty. This is Autonomous Ultra Thirstposting!”

1 Like

“Time for breakfast I guess. Codsworth. 500 cigarettes.”

god even in a :poop: post i love those lines

6 Likes

Tbqh I personally still believe Hercule was the first to achieve it.

1 Like

Same. Hes litterally just a man against gods and god-tier fighters. Alongside Krillin that demands the utmost respect.

1 Like

Mhm. When we first meet him, you think “Who is this clown?” but the further you get, you see that underneath that bluster there’s actually a good heart. And he -did- earn his title fair and square when he was the best of all the normal humans ( the Z-crew were off to Namek then).

2 Likes

Gave visiting cat some pets
She’s such a nice cat
Very annoyed with the grass still being wet this morning though, she handed in a formal complaint

4 Likes

Reached Act 2 in Dragonquest 11.

Suddenly I’m playing Final Fantasy 6. I’m vibing with it though, game went from good to great. Will it be excellent by the time I finish? Stay tuned.

1 Like

Use aftersun.

1 Like