Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

see XIV also has the extra annoyance now as well for tying instant portraits to your glamour and glamour plates too. So if you forgot to reglam say a ring your next instance will have you in the DMV photo pose instead of the one i spent 20 minutes making -sob-

1 Like

I think she is talking.

But she is very small.

1 Like

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxGPSupGO7fVWSTncyc57Tzb5liiFpSBcw?si=IElvEHL3-AH9BS6s

me @ vixi

2 Likes

Just realised the red you can see on Ev’s portrait is from G’Hanir.

ive been off wow and on xiv so much lately i forgot what was for a moment and thought “thats a weird name for a catboy.”

G’Hanir Tia reporting for duty as a comedic PETA stand in.

1 Like

It will never not be hilarious that we now have:
Ebyssian
Sabellian
Wrathion
Also the fact Medivh was just. . .sitting on the recipe for one as well, sheesh.

Who have all somehow developed their own cure-alls for the Void. At this point we truly have to ask: was Neltharion just stupid? Are Void-Cultists just the fantasy equivalent of people with 20 IQ, meaning that Void corruption is entirely a genuine skill-issue in the lore?

Also the fact Blizzard is trying to conviently sweep these various different Void cure-alls under the rug going into their major Void trilogy because they’ve realised it would completely destroy the plot in under 5 seconds or less.

1 Like

Okay, my friends may have all cancelled on me, but i am going out by myself tomorrow then.

2 Likes

You forgot a few things that are sometimes mildly annoying compared to WoW’s Transmog system.

• Glamour chest has limit.
  • limited plates.
  • Requires tokens to add item.
  • Using existing items in new plates also require an item.
  • Due to coding you cant have a dresser in your own house.
2 Likes

My mum does this with apples and pears.
She cuts em up into segments, has a bit of salt and lightly dips.

1 Like

Kind of like Illidan sitting on the cure for magical addiction in his literal basement but didn’t give it to the blood elves. We are never told why.

I have 18 days, do I have time to reroll 1 more character in timerunning?

1 Like

I could fix all the cure issues like :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

Turns out all these mfs sitting on “cures” were wrong. They’ve got downsides that mess you up.

Blizzard REALLY needs to stop introducing problems and then fixing them really easily within the same patch or 2 more patches.

1 Like

enough time for 2 even honestly

Yes, just spam heroics and don’t loot the bosses, go to the capital shrine and retrieve loot from mail box, apparently the bonus xp from bosses seem to benefit from the rested bonus, it would take you like an hour or 2 perhaps.

I’ll take it as a compliment!

Also the sinister Poro is the cutest thing ever and fills me with empowerment. Scary and tiny is a good combination.

I talk, I scream, I stab ankles. :hocho:

to be fair, by the time he knew the void was wriggling in his head he’d already decided that was a good thing (because the void worms had convinced him as much)

2 Likes

turns into a treant, casts ironbark and regrowth and just dances after gently petting the small one

There there small one.

1 Like

Maybe but no, I only have rogues to reroll (not rerolling hunters because some of them have rare pets I’m not waiting 7 hours to get to spawn again) and I’ve already done 2 rogues.

Reminds me of a gnome in the guild of a friend of mine, with the very apt title “Shinshanker”.

2 Likes