Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

NO

Someone’s already made you the librarian, soz

Are we dropping out of high-school?

Worse, I’m introducing new zoning ordinances in the town council that will see the school having to close to make place for more affordable housing :blush:

2 Likes

Pet Peeves Town Council AU

2 Likes

Nothing will get done with that, not a single pet will be peeved.

4 Likes

so about the same as most town councils, what’s your beef

4 Likes

I don’t know the expectations of this trope but fair enough.

2 Likes

I have none, we’d get overpaid to exist.

1 Like

We’d officially join the 1%?

Oh, to sell out…or to buy in?

Aw yeah, it’s time to go full soviet

1 Like

i call dibs on being the school stoner-…what do you mean im perpetuating a troll stereotype

I think I like the ‘building affordable housing’ in the eyes of the middle-class writers villainous act better than what might come out of that

Affordable housing with automated gun turrets that take out a landlord that gets within 200m of them

i dont think a plucky band of heroic kids that stand up for what is right and good (a neighbourhood where wine moms need not be bothered by having to live near poor people) can tackle the issue when we introduce fully automatic firearms

https://www.windowscentral.com/gaming/just-fyi-your-genshin-impact-pulls-are-funding-a-tokamak-nuclear-fusion-reactor-and-it-has-now-been-ignited

@Loras I blame you for this

1 Like

I finally got the Puffin minion on FF today, could I have bought him on the MB? absolutely.
But with the amount of rolls I’ve lost it’s been a personal thing and now I finally got him!

3 Likes

But if JRPGs are to be believed (and I believe in JRPGs) they are the only ones who can be trusted with firearms

I love him

So do I, also cultural significance to the specific archipelago my mum comes from

1 Like