Pet peeves: The return (Part 8)

Malenia is dead.

1 Like

how many attempts…

Just tried Season of Discovery, and wow, its leveling is fast

2 Likes

Im afraid to say that it was 10. However attempt 1 already went most of the way into phase 2, I just had difficulty with how aggessive she became and as soon as the mimic died I couldn’t outdamage her heal.

Eventually I decided to try switching to 2h and spamming lions claw with my mimic as soon as she hit phase 2 to burn her down quickly and that did the trick.

2 Likes

God I hate randoms.

10 is still really solid. A shame she broke your streak, but realistically if any ER (non-DLC) boss was going to, it was gonna be her.

Just don’t be so positive that you show them your teeth

Generally… do not show teeth to apes or monkeys. We’re the odd ones. Not them. (And we still show teeth when angry, but they don’t know the difference.)

Not just primates either.

Wolves don’t like it either.

I knew it before I fought her but I could dream. I’m happy with how it went down, changing my tactic and having it immediately work first try was super satisfying and I didn’t need to compromise my build. Claymore and shield did the trick to the bitter end.

If she is the hardest boss in the base game I fear not anything ahead of me.

1 Like

Do not speak too loudly
Souls games like to randomise that one boss who’s timings just do not gel with you no matter how easy everyone else thinks the boss is…

1 Like

To add to this;

“why everybody play blood elf?”

IDK man, I left my undead in the wash.

4 more TWs to go before I get priest to max.

I am dreading doing evoker over the weekend.

3 Likes

I think everything is going to be okay now forever

1 Like

she has never known defeat

which makes her ignorant to xal’atath

1 Like

:pensive: Chat he doesn’t know

tbh she does indeed not have de feet

1 Like

I agreed to play Lethal Company tonight with a friend and her group of friends who I know about as well as Typhon knew me before I offered him a treat and what with these timewalkings making me want to tear my hair out.

Kinda promised to be the only sliver of sanity but I am now in a foul mood.

3 Likes

You should play it with me sometime, I promise I will not put on the mask :smirk:

Go for it. I have gotten good at killing maskes, you’ll feel the bad end of my shovel.

To be honest the only time I put on a mask… I was paid to do so (€10) and it instantly turned me like it just KNEW.

Love Lidl Company very good game

I do enjoy it, its just I have seen the chatter from the people i’m supposed to be playing with and… I wasn’t a fan yesterday, but now i am extra not a fan.

EDIT: I now have an hour to do 3 TWs and maybe try and shower.

1 Like

Got priest to 80 at least!

Will try to get Evoker done this week and then will level Paladin normally.

1 Like