Pet peeves: The return (Part 8)

He’s still asking for more deathroot last I checked, but I don’t have any more.

Honestly I’m sure there’s a lot of quests I haven’t finished because they’re so obtuse and even googling them often doesn’t help.

I didn’t finish Milicent’s quest yet because I googled it and I have to kill a tree spirit that is in a pool of scarlet rot and after trying it a few times I decided it wasn’t worth the hassle.

Add to that several other quests that I’ve likely started and haven’t completed.

Best advice I can give, because Mouldering :peach: Spirits are Absolutely Get-In-The-Sea tier of enemies;

Get a bow. Get a load of poison/'serpent arrows. Get the thing to spawn and then sit well back outta reach.
Plink plink plink, ya big warty lummox.

Edit: Also, magic is always effective if you want a Different playstyle. And, while it requires a little more practice/knowing which shields and ashes work well, I can’t overstate that Parrying is actually super hype when you get it.
Bullying Crucible Knights instead of being bullied? Sign. Me. Up.

I actually already do this by using barricade shield and bouncing their :poop: back when they try and hit me. They poise break really quickly from guard counters.

1 Like

And you’d better not get more gloom weed like that DUMB ABOMINATION kept sending mooks to gather

Youtube being youtube.

Damnit, we’re sprinting to that verification can future.

Each day this week I’ve had to send an email to my work team and I’ve added a video game screenshot with some silly dialogue just to mix up my boredom.

I’ve done Skyrim, New Vegas, FF Tactics, and Sea of Stars. Trying to figure out what to do for #5 tomorrow.

4 Likes

Dragon Age: Origins.

4 Likes

FF16, premier babygirl Clive central

3 Likes

p.s. gals i started levelling through dawntrail on omega too last night so if anyone wants to be my fwend later let me know

3 Likes

video games are great. massive props to whoever invented them

mr john video game

6 Likes

The thing’s modders will do his cervix…

2 Likes

his what now

Dont worry about it kitten

4 Likes

just remembered that at some point i was playing persona 3 reload and i can’t remember why i stopped

why am i like this

1 Like

That’s fine, it’s probably not a theme in the game that you should appreciate what you have in the time you have

2 Likes

I am going out today and leaving Mr. Typhon to his own devices.

Annatar do got that drip this episode.

1 Like

He better behave
or half of the peeve thread is going to threaten to cat-sit.

1 Like

[whispers to typhon] you are free now, cause Mayhem

so if eorzea/ilsabard/etc is eurasia plus north africa and tural is america, does that mean meracydia is going to be australia

1 Like