Pet peeves: The return (Part 8)

Rule Britannia Intensifies

Now now, no need to murder peopleā€™s feet just because fuses work oddly in your place u_u

I genuinely had no idea that TWW was a thing until I decided to open by battlenet app on a whim, no advertising about it reached me at all. owO

Oh, you mean I canā€™t buy pvp gear until 11 tonight?

Well that sucks.

UK plugs work correctly and safely, the way the electric gods intended. Fact we should change the UK flag to just a picture of The One True Plug. Then make a religion about it and start the purge of european mainland plugs.

Like joking aside I canā€™t seriously believe the EU went with -that- plug as a design choice, itā€™s worthless.

Plug nationalism aside, this thread inspired me to get back in lotro. I do not like the new starter zone, it lacks cohesiveness and direction.

The original tutorials are very controlled, with clear paths and clear indications of where to go with a clear difficulty curve in place. The new one is ā€œlol you like skryim? Course you do everybody likes skyrim, so we skyrimed this place so hard youā€™ll think youā€™re a prisonerā€. Just a giant map with quest markers deployed everywhere.

5 Likes

My peeve is that Twitch isnā€™t sending my phone the SMS codes to log in, and thereā€™s no alternative email version of a code for some reason. But soon thereā€™s some WoW promotion going on there I think, and I donā€™t wanna miss that!!! I want my free stuff!

Schuko gud.

Too deep in the tramā€¦

3 Likes

Looking at my old art from 2004-2008. I had patience and did everything traditionally. I would sit for hours on end, sketching and then inking. Like wtf. Cannot do anywhere near that these days.

4 Likes

Oh, hey, same.
I have FOLDERS, actual physical folders, of stuff. Just stuff, I did for FUN.
Imagine that :melting_face: -sigh-

2 Likes

We need patience and concentration and I forgot the word for wanting to do things.

3 Likes

Desire.

3 Likes

At least 30% of my art energy is pure spite.

5 Likes

Motivation! (Probably.)

Spite is the malicious compliance of motivation so I guess that works too.

2 Likes

Genshin casually slapping my internet with a 16GB download
What are those file sizes? (yes, I know, preload for the new region, still)

Desire and motivation. I forget words too easilyā€¦

WW news: Second zone seems to be struggling with lag. Put on the patience pants.

a rare cathode in the wild

oh so thats why my ps5 was screaming at me

1 Like

95.3 GB total game size now on PC

They reaally need to get going on how much storage the ps5 hasā€¦

Also Jeb, have you seen the dataminig stuff?

for WW: If youā€™ve done the Silithus quest and want to play that char in the expansion park them in (Legion) Dalaran
For your alts: Park them in Silithus.

If you havenā€™t done the Silithus quests yet on the char you want to take into WW: Go do that, gives you something to doā€¦

1 Like

Smaller than ps5ā€™s filesize then. When I checked i was shocked to see it was nearly as big as BG3ā€™s

I havenā€™t yet no, are we finally getting a Clorivia proposal sceneā€¦

Slowly but surely Iā€™m managing to redownload my Steam games. Baldurā€™s Gate 3 truly is a chonky game thoughā€¦ but at least I can play it more comfortably now!

Hate that it coincides with TWWā€™s launch, although maybe in the first few weeks Iā€™ll be lucky with nothing of note actually happening so I can play some BG3. Been watching a Letā€™s Play of it on Youtube and my god do I have the urge (not dark though) to finish my salad hair druid aaaa

1 Like