Pet peeves: The return (Part 8)

Yeah console size is always different from PC
IF you do play with a different voice setting than English make sure you don’t have both language packs installed though. (Don’t ask me how to check for that on console, I do not own a PS5)

No u_u
But we’re probably getting another teased WlW pairing, check the latest drip marketing

I’m just hoping a certain HIM will be playable :pray:

I’m eyeing that last big patch with hecking concern for people with smaller sized PC storage. The game already is such a chonker

2 Likes

“I’ll play WoW to get the Trade Post track done while I have time!” he says.
“Lol. Lmao” WoW says, as I try and gear upgrade my Vulpera (lvl 63) and am stuck in Loading Screen Hell…

I heard the Alliance clip for ‘Welcome to the Dragon Isles!’ with a map screen for Kalimdor, on a Horde Race.
Am I going to Eeby Deeby or something…? -_-

2 Likes

Tying ability scores to backgrounds in 5.5e without an opt-out was a bad move.

If I wanted to build Lintian, whose main stats are Dexterity and Intelligence, in the old edition (with Tasha’s variant rules) I could take any background and just add +2 and +1. (In the campaign I’m playing, she has the Sage background and is a multiclass hunter/mage). In the new edition, I’d have to take one of three specific backgrounds: Scribe, Artisan, or Criminal.

Scribe fits, I guess. But eh. The idea is that she was a hunter who became a mostly self-taught historian. Her Dexterity bonus is from archery training, not calligraphy.

Npt beginning until launch of TWW so you got time to get your code.

Everyone else is annoyed because of Early Access and people at level 80 already.

I’m annoyed because every single character has had their action bars messed with, talents reset partially or fully, and the Screen Resolution turned to ‘custom’ (I didn’t do this, ever, at all) so that the screen is slightly too big and has to be reset to Default on everyone.~

We are not the same (I am at least 200% more peeved right now :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: )

2 Likes

Wish granted. It’s not the British one.

The Spanish Crown has just spent 20 trillion thalers on German mercenaries again.

4 Likes

I’m starting to get -real- tired of all these huge af games. Currently i can still manage on my one SSD of 2TB but at this rate ill soon -have- to get the second one installed… I benchmarked on whether my pc could run Black Myth: Wukong , that one’s looking pretty nice too, and apparently it’s 150GB …

And the Dutch just came and stole your boat once more, and your overseas western colonies rebelled after tossing your tea in the water -again-.

Thankfully I upgraded to a 2TB NVMe SSD on my new pc, up from my old pc’s 250gb probably SATA SSD and 1TB HDD.

Yeah but the worry is that it’ll not come regardless. I somehow managed to change my passwords, but I still can’t log in lmao.

now why did you have to write this right after i felt proud of upgrading to a 2TB SSD…

2 Likes

In my defense, currently my pc is running on only one SSD because the second one didn’t fit under the GPU at the time ( had a heatsink on top of it), and i haven’t got around to putting the second one in cause i dare not do it myself. So -all- of my stuff is literally on one drive.

Back home from wizarding, it was determined I hadn’t committed the crime of necromancy so they rewrote the law to make what we did illegal from now on.

Thats how you know you’re winning at LARP

6 Likes

Customer service voice: Thank you for your purchase.

Black Myth: woah-kong big

I’m gonna break in and install it while you’re away (please leave a post-it note somewhere on your pc if you got a password)

Did they name it after your char?

1 Like

As funny as having Hero’s Law would be, sadly no

(Hero’s Law is that nuance is banned)

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2LwpNaZzTA

2 Likes

I would like to inform Vixí that I’ve gotten my Gnome warlock to 70

2 Likes

Bags cleared :white_check_mark:
Quest log cleared :white_check_mark:
Replaced Forsaken character’s jaw :white_check_mark:

yep its new expansion time

5 Likes

Far as I know you don’t need a password to put an SSD in it’s designated M.2. slot. Clever, but not clever enough Blythan :sunglasses:

Us in a few hours:

We’re the Uruk-hai.

1 Like

ngl seeing everyone progress pretty far with their professions is making me irately peeved

IM MISSING OUT IM MISSING OUT IM MISSING OUT IM MISSING OUT

stop selling your easy worst quality things for 20k per piece that should be me getting all those coins AAAAAA

2 Likes

Us:

1 Like

No but you do need to format it
Also I never remember to actually snoop around someone else’s files because I am single track mind :pensive:

Nera
look at the money you didn’t spend on WoW EA

Then google things you can buy from that
(and make an ao3 account while you’re at it thanks)

1 Like

nearly hit the 4k cap for honour.