Pet peeves: The return (Part 8)

For what it’s worth, I was a little more at peace after I brought his ashes home this weekend. Back where he belongs. But naturally it’ll be different for everybody.

I’m sorry you’ve lost a friend too.

2 Likes

I had that moofer floofer for 23 years, I was a pre teen when I got him.

A few people know that he has gone through multiple life altering events with me and has been the constant in my life.

Now he is gone too.

5 Likes

Im so sorry to hear and sorry for your loss too :frowning: big hugs also sent your way.

2 Likes

the jury is mixed on Star Wars Outlaws, but the one thing I’m seeing is that the star wars vibe is not only immaculate but also the best ever captured in a video game

on that alone i am definitely in. i can play a mid game for just the vibe of being in a universe that i love and soaking it in

1 Like

I loved Andor and Rogue One

Generally I think Star Wars as an IP is done best when the jedi, sith and the force aren’t involved

1 Like

you’re on the wow forums, that goes witout saying for all of us

5 Likes

In wow related news; 2 more items to replace, then grind my spear (went with ranged first because I am ranged in comp stomp) and then I am done for gearing.

Got to wait until November until I can get my Vulpera transmog I guess.

Agree and disagree.

Jedi Survivor/Fallen Order are absolutely peak.

I didn’t want to say it, but yes.

1 Like

https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1828417567381135610?t=ND3TAgqbTn7MKyPng8qPjg&s=19

first trailer for sonic 3. peak shadow.

they made the Hu canon to star wars that alone makes them peak

me playing gw2 when my friends tell me it sucks

2 Likes

hearing keanu reeves coming out of shadow still feels like a joke to me but I guess the self-deprecation is the vibe they’re going for.

2 Likes

its a bit weird but it does feel more like the SA2/Heroes/Shadow the Hedghehog era of his voice

sea of stars just had a dlc chapter announced for next spring which is highly pog

i had the super cool artbook delivered today which i’m very excited to flick through

1 Like

They… tried. Very disappointed in outlaws overall.
But then I also didn’t like survivor and fallen order.
So maybe I’m the odd one.

I mean I like the PC in outlaws but I’m not sold on the gang system, how they interact with the empire, or the gangs as entities themselves and find the gameplay generally… dull. So meh.

That’s fair. Personally I loved Survivor and Fallen Order so I might be the target audience for Outlaws as well to some degree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfZfXbzJvJ8

lets go

we are so back right now elenthas

i replayed the first part of sea of stars while i was in italy because i just caught the vibe and it is still great

Really sorry for your loss. While I’m sure you miss Leo terribly, there’s no doubt your companion had a much-loved life worth living thanks to you :broken_heart::heart:

3 Likes

still have no idea what to main for war within. i was going to go dwarf, but i’m not 100% sold yet

I tried my best.

But thank you.

4 Likes

sorry for your loss mate, it will suck just now and for longer than you’d hope but with time will get a bit easier.

remember you did your best and he loved you for it, you likely made him as happy as he did you.

make sure to take care of yourself, and don’t suffer alone.

2 Likes