Pet peeves: The return (Part 9)

yes no further questons

Oh, so NOW the they/them canā€™t cause may/hem I see how it is ok ok

1 Like

:lion: all right. Consider him stanned.

3 Likes

Still trying to wrangle/second guess my Old World Dwarf army list. Thereā€™s so many good options. Suffering from success?

I donā€™t get why though - Hammerers, the elite Royal Guard, donā€™t have Full Plate (4+ save) and instead just have Heavy Armour (5+). Like, they can take shields to blunt ranged attacks at 4+, but thatā€™s at a point each, and it seems weird that the elite bodyguard unit is actually worse at protecting than Iron Breakers, who have Full Plate AND shield as standard (hmm tasty 3+ save vs all) AND have a 6+ Ward save as backupā€¦ and cost a point less by default?!

Ah well. Need to build my 1k army first and actually play so I know how things handle :sweat_smile:

Edit: Also still debating colour schemes. Itā€™s very frustrating how hard it is to find proper images, if any, about WHF factions and armies. I might have to hop on Total Warhammer 3 at some point to lookā€¦

itā€™s fine i didnā€™t want to live in fantasy france anyway

See also Empire Knights

1 Like

Behave yourself with my new cat!

1 Like

teach the cat how to cheat at poker

1 Like

I used to joke with somebody how we were going to teach Leo how to roll his face over the keyboard to play feral for a pvp comp.

i feel like heā€™d have easily made 1800 in ranked

Me, Typhon and the forum.

3 Likes

khajiit is innocent of this crime

Once more I am summoned to my thread.

Just remember as of Nidhoggs death dragon banging is church approved again if that one side quest in the firmament is anything to go by :smirk:

2 Likes

im moving to ishgard

Iā€™ve decided the novelty of working with five year olds has run dry. Having to I constantly smile is alarmingly fake and today I smacked four of them in the face because Iā€™m used to taller children I can see when turning.

They need to get taller. Quickly.

Now it sounds like I go around smacking short people.

Just because you can smash the dragons doesnā€™t mean you should smash the dragons.
Save a dragon, ride an ishgardian instead

2 Likes

thatā€™s coward talk dravania here i come :kiss: :lizard:

2 Likes

Maā€™am those are my far distant cousins

off to ultima thule to give them a reason to live