Petition: Make AV great again

Landmines have to be added, as they originally existed.

The archers on the towers have to be buffed, as they previously were.

All other elite Lieutenants/Warmasters have to be buffed (don’t know if they were ever stronger than now)

1 Like

signed, pls stop the braindeads

1 Like

I wish the OP would have taken the time to explain why and how to the uninitiated to convince them as well; but nevertheless / signed

funny how many sign something that has literally no definition…

many ways to make something relevant… what if his intention was that they should make the enemy boss immortal unless all towers where taken down ? or that archers deal 3-5k dmg… that would also make them “relevant” :smiley: although stupid.

similar intellect like a flock of lemmings or trumpers :smiley:

signed get rid of this 300k honor a day ABOMINATION

1 Like

/signed
/signed

1 Like

Maybe not able to pull one by one at the final boss would make them relevant again. /signed

1 Like

My take on this after one (long) day in AV:

• Nerf the Honor gain from PVE NPCs hard
  • Buff most of the key NPCs.
  • Make the impact on leaving towers / key NPCs untouched on the end boss +his entourage’s power much greater to slow down the zerging and actually encouraging team play
  • Add a rep reward to those present guarding a tower being destroyed / a GY being taken over, as I recall it was originally
2 Likes

The p.servers I used to play on had the AV of TBC times: Boss is buffed by the 4 towers and commanders cannot be pulled outside. It was enough to keep players entertained for almost a decade and we were looking forward to the AV weekend as a change of pace fro mthe WSG farming. I don’t see myself doing this for more than a week and certainly not doing it after I’m exalted, weekend or no weekend, definitely not for years.

2 Likes

/Signed This is my vote, do this small thing so its not a pve rushfest-

1 Like

/Signed

Imo easily fixed by making tower guards reset when pulled outside like Drek / Vandar is. Tie them into a single pack.

1 Like

/signed

It’s a pity what they’ve made out of it…

/signed

Make AV last 12 hours again!

I’d much rather have a 12 hour AV than 5min AV

Joined two AVs yesterday, it wasnt PvP people just run and killed NPCs, i stayed and defended ,got most honor kills in whole BG, 3 …yes literally three, then it was over, like 5, maybe more mins? :smiley: Was ridiculous, played WSG only from there, much better.

never lasted on any priv realm 12 hours… wtf people know how to play the game now atleast a little

/signed make AV great again

Normally I say blanket #NOCHANGES to any change, but…

SIGNED. All these pve minmaxers need to go back to whatever hole they came from.

I want my AV pvp battles back. 6 hours of pvp fun > 7 mins of pve.

Totally agree !

Make a propper petition.
One that adress the problem, but gives solution as well…

I sign it than, and link in our server disc