Petition: Make AV great again

Make the towers relevant. It’s litteraly all that’s needed to make AV AV.

47 Likes

/signed (with some extra characters as a cherry on top)

2 Likes

/signed
/signed
/signed

2 Likes

/Signed…………

2 Likes

/signed

But then again,we saw it coming,we told them it was a mistake as soon as they announced we were getting 1.12 AV,we fought for months,and they didn’t listen

2 Likes

/signed
Or atleast nerf AV honor gain so people can enjoy WSG real PvP

4 Likes

They used that input to go add it to retail…

/signed.
/signed
/SIGNED

/signed … For a Better AV !!!

1 Like

+1 (and some chars for 10)

1 Like

AV is supposed to be epic. 7min AV rushes are not!
Please bring us a better version of our biggest bg

1 Like

/signed…call the wolf riders !

1 Like

/signed

AV needs a change… the honor farming in this PvE rush-fest makes every WSG obsolete

1 Like

Signed!..

/Signed
WHOOP WHOOP!!

1 Like

/sighed why u hate so much without coming with new ideas? Write the code for all AV instead of just throw dice: shoud we randomize AV? The AV we all love so much its still in retail

1 Like

/signed!!!

1 Like

/ signed!!!

1 Like

Do u even know what u sign? U sign for make tower relevant what if they remake to alterac towers and its not same BG anymore and not even pvp or pve just wait and cap cmon bro constructive think critically smart when ppl type

Don’t want to sign any petition that suggests a specific solution, one or another. However, I’d clearly sign something like “AV’s complexity is compared to one of major MOBA games out there, so it should be balanced diligently and thoughtfully.” Even then, AV is fundamentally different from mentioned MOBA games because AV rewards persist between games and MOBA match is self-contained, so there is no farm aspect in those games. So I think whatever solution we come up with here - it will not work, people still will be able to find some cooperative solution which benefits both Horde and Alliance. Like, should Blizz make bosses tougher - farmers will just spend a little bit more time, but still will ignore the opposing faction. The only outcome I expect from such changes - farm would become more tedious and that’s it.

However, if Blizzard somehow force us to pvp (for example, increase the impact of those collectible resources dramatically and make it nearly impossible to slay enemy’s boss without some gathering), that would probably work…

To sum up, something needs to be done to AV, but IDK what exactly. Our beloved brilliant Blizzard game designers absolutely can find a solution, and I’d love them to do so :slight_smile: