Petition to hear a blue post for updates and a solution to the Flamelash & overall horde:alliance issues

So… when Alliance was slaughtered, it was ok. But once Horde has nobody to slaughter, only now it has become a problem and you demand Blizzard to do something about it?

They won´t. Obviously they could have prevented this and they did not care. So they won´t really do anything about it. They offered transfers and people used it. I don´t see any problem here.

I hope Horde players on dead servers like Flamelash will be forced to reroll on other servers and I hope they will be reasonable enough to roll Alliance this time… you know… so they don´t end up on dead server again and don´t need to re-roll again…

10 Likes

Blizzard give us answer!

2 Likes

My perfect scenario is as many 50-50 servers as possible and when there is no more alliance, hordes get servers with only hordes.

1 Like

This is a real issue that needs to be addressed…

Signed

4 Likes

Pretty sure blizz wont do anything…There never should have been a FCM in the frist place. Wonder what happens when you add honor points to a game with no BGs, oh yeah this happens. I feel like all the classic desicions so far have been made by a monkey. In the end it only suck for the people that wasted their time progressing on the server.

2 Likes

Give me a hand here, especially if you are in the same situation as i am

2 Likes

Do something blizz

Why do you allways blame blizzard for these ratio problems. It was players not blizzard who rolled mostly horde on pvp servers. People were talking about this upcoming problem for a long time before servers opened. Shazz and other servers were full from the start so you could have rolled alliance to keep it more balanced but no…had to roll fotm side. It was players (horde in this matter) who chose to chase solo players with full raid…not blizzard. There’s no need for “actual data” by Blizzard. Everyone saw it in the first week that there was to be a huge imbalance…you could have rerolled that lvl 20 toon by then…but you chose not to.

1 Like

Man listen, Blizzard set the "rules " at game. With few easy corrections balance would be atleast 60/40 if not 50/50. But seems they dont care about it or mybe they will when players leave the game and cancel subs.

1 Like

Man, blizz makes the rules and wants our $. You are either an ignorant or a troll.

1 Like

Bump. Would really like to hear from Blizzard if they have any solution in the works for the characters left on Flamelash. Classic was a very enjoyable up until 2 days ago.

1 Like

Blizzard needs to act upon this. Flamelash is the example server now, theres most likely other servers just like ours out there too. Let this be the voice of change. Something game-changing has to happen, because right now, we are very limited. We’re not able to play the game we love. Not able to invest more time into the characters we already have invested DAYS of our lives in (in-game played).

Balance, transfers, merging, new servers (to transfer to), anything will help at this point. Best of luck!

1 Like

Ur lvl 10?
Tops 2 hours invested.

What about the 60th?
With 25+ played days?

Just here to add another frustrated voice. Missed the whole transfer furore due to being offline for a few days and come back to a ruined server. Planning to cancel my subscription if there are no signs of this being sorted out soon. Thoughts and prayers to all my fellow Flamelash stranded.

2 Likes

I think it’s fair to want some answers. Answers to questions like:
Why are so many PVP players scared of PVP?
Why haven’t any PVP players read the description of the server they rolled on?
Why are they wasting their time crying on the forums, instead of rolling on a PVE server, which has everything they want?

2 Likes

Yeah. Why did blizz make a pserver experience whilst promising a vanilla one. Why did blizz make 20k pop caps on the servers, why why why…etc :wink:
We could try to agregate our lists of questions to balance it out a bit…
And your are confusing normal with “pve”…they were never named pve…

1 Like

No, just create a new lvl1 on a other realm? Or roll pve?

or unsub : ]

When you have spent that many days in, gathered a guild of friends and all worked to get gear and you are ready for Blackwing Lair, starting over becomes a very unattractive option.

The essence of why situations like these are when we desire there to be options that are anything but that.