Petition to hear a blue post for updates and a solution to the Flamelash & overall horde:alliance issues

Im seeing this server merging so much, almost every horde player saying that “there is no faction problem! they will just merge us with another server!” etc… And I always ask myself, and which server do you want to merge with when 90% of the pvp servers are dying because of the horde players and there is like 1-2 mid-high pop 55-45 maaabye alliance heavy server which will die in that moment when you merge it with a 90-10 or 70-30 server because it will become the same unbalanced hellhole. The only thing you horde players can do is s.ck it up and reroll to alliance on a balanced server, because there is obviously way too much horde player and it will just kill another server after those on shazz or flamelash will migrate and will continue untill every pvp server will die out or the constantly migrating horde/alliance players will just stop playing. I hope they will never open even paid ttransfer from Flamelash or Shazz so atleast they can anchor a few horde on those servers and delay the inevitable.

Not just a post, a freaking CONVERSATION with their customers. A blue post without a GM to comment on the replies of the players is just pointless. We don’t need reassurance in a form of "we are working on fixing the problem, we are so sorry :frowning: ", we need a solid “ok here is what we are going to do:1)2)3)…” post. We are all customers here, and we are paying for a service that is unusable/unplayable at the moment. Why should we continue paying you if all we get are breadcrumbs of information and cliche apologies?

Thank you

3 Likes

the alliance shouldnt really have been allowed to move away tough, if they wanted it more balance they should have make a pretty appealing horde only FCM

/signed Jubbles

2 Likes

At least a sentence saying you are aware would be cool, Mr Blue.

Vote for free transfers to PVE. Vote for change!

1 Like

“preferred faction”

That’s a funny way of saying pvp racials bet if humans had every man for themself you would see a lot more alliance.

1 Like

too bad tough it seems a bunch of the alliance who left, moved just cause they wanted to destroy a other server

I dont think they moved because of that. Every server have a few infamous troll and the ES discord probably encountered with those.

Voted. The whole thing is ridiculous.

1 Like

Bump, some servers can still be saved from inevitable doom of positive feedback loop of faction imbalance. Blizzard need to act fast before people realize bgs wont do a poo and game is not worth playing on minority factions on most servers anymore.

1 Like

Well it’s a pity for those who want to pvp and they couldn’t just leave these last 5 hours cause of friends and guildies there must be something done, never before a server died that fast and direct

Very ego to talk about a single server instead of the total state of the game where 1 fraction out numnumber the other 80 % + like the horde do on meny servers.

Well, many horde enjoy farming allies 10v1. Why would they switch server? Especially if you make their victims unable to move away? They have all the advantages of pve server with the added bonus to be able to camp allies at FP / dungeons / raid for extra honor.

I know some Hordes are unhappy with the imbalance, but most seem to enjoy the ganking. My 18 druid even got ganked and camped by 2 60 rogues on boat in menethil. So they even go for grey kills and waste time camping them. It says a lot.

Faction queues may help… but are you aware you may well be stuck in said queues for a lonnnnggg time? Or are you expecting someone else to shoulder that? :thinking:

Am genuinely curious how this would be taken if it was implemented as people seem so adamant for it to be.

In the end, classic has barely begun. So doing nothing about faction variance like this would be unwise. Regardless of gripes between factions, none of us want wow classic to fail.

2 Likes

Imagine they had introduced faction queues before. Flamelash would be locked for everyone now.

I also missed the transfer for Flamelash. I couldnt play for the past 10 days, I log back in and its a dead server. I hope they do something about it:/

1 Like

if faction queue is implemented and permanent I would be able to reroll without fear of the server dieing due to dumb transfers

i dont really want to reroll but the game is dead without something happening

1 Like

Bump, because its time for Blizzard to give a reaction on this.