Phase 2 already wtf

Please don’t schedule this game to the no lifers, blazing through content and not enjoying the game.
Also don’t schedule it to the casuals who are lvl 28 and still doing dead mines.
Time for players like me, level 45 taking my time and doing all quests.

39 Likes

Made me chuckle.

5 Likes

this is not bfa where all old content gets irrelevant with a new patch. do you even read what p2 brings?

21 Likes

No I want to be the norm
Phase one forever because retail guildies quit and any version of wow sucks solo in my eyes
Debating on wether to play with RL Friends but alliance

4 Likes

what I’m looking forward to the most in P2 is the new rank of mage water tbh, so it can’t come soon enough

15 Likes

I’ve taken my time. I’ve got 17 days /played

Edit: in all seriousness, it’s normal to have Phase 2 so soon. You don’t need to be 60 by phase 2. You know this, or youd be 60 already.

5 Likes

This is all an “in my opinion” - you may disagree with any/all of this

phase 1-2 should be the shortest gap of them all - adds some new content without effecting how relevant any previous content is… plus Honor is being added for PVPers!

Phase 2-3 should be one of the longer gaps - gives the slower levellers a bit of time to catch up, start gearing up etc before the next tier drops, and gives a decent amount of time for WPvP to really shine before a lot of the PVPers migrate to Battlegrounds

8 Likes

Servers are not ready for p2…

9 Likes

I’m not taking any particular side here, but why are you more important than either of the player types you mention?

In my opinion the game content release should be scheduled around me, because I am level 29 and will probably reach level 60 in January-February at this rate. Everyone else who spend more time playing wow than me, they should have their content slowed down and have to wait for me to catch up.
Because I am more important!

15 Likes

6 EU realms are now down to no layering, and Blizzard said that the plan is Phase 2 by the end of the year

What’s wrong with P2? New raids, new gear, honour system put in place?

I mean I’m leveling a few hours a week and playing with my fiance and as far as I’m concerned P2 coming out is only a good thing.

1 Like

It’s new dungeons not new raids:p

Edit: we’re also using new very loosely

You are not prepared.

5 Likes

What he probably means is that by releasing P 2 so soon is that people who are lvl 50 or so will have a hard time leveling from 50-60 with honor system being introduced.

3 Likes

You won’t be able to level on a pvp server in p2 unless your running dungeons. Every 48-60 will ba ganked on sight for the honor they provide(since no bgs). I would rather that they wait another month with P2 and release P3 shortly after rather than having 3 months of P2

2 Likes

This is something some people don’t seem to realise or just prefer to ignore the implications of. Currently there are still performance problems that keep layering in place, which they are just now starting to remove entirely. They’re encouraging more migrations to balance population.

If people start doing WPvP massively today, there’ll be trouble.

Im going to be ganking the hell out of anyone 48+ but it will be fine, they will level just slower.

Edit: on my shaman it took me 3 life real month time to get 60 and that was on private server pace so BWL was out

Of course you will. Dont be silly.

An entire server cramped in one layer, the only way of grinding ranks being to kill other players in the world. Anyone 48-60 gives honor for a lvl 60 and will be killed on sight.

You don’t have to like it, but that’s the way it will be.

2 Likes

Yeah, gl with that plan :rofl: . Blizzard are clueless I swear…