Phase 6 activated yet?

I havent noticed a change yet or phase 6 is already out in US and we get it tommorow? otherise I am gonna fiddle with my lvl 56 paladin in pyrewood.

I think it’s on reset, i.e. actually Dec 2nd. They didn’t seem to specify.

Phase 6 is defined as the invasion and naxxramas, so no. The patch isn’t available either. We won’t get it until the US maintenance is done around midnight CET, but after our maintenance tomorrow at 11.00 is more likely. Noone knows for sure what becomes available though, Blizzard refuses to tell us.

1 Like

Wait till Thursday.

Following the release of WoW Classic patch 1.13.6 on December 1, we’ll open Naxxramas and kick off the Scourge Invasion on December 3 at 23:00 CET.

So the patch is downloaded/installed today but nothing happens until Thursday night.

Except we probably won’t get the patch until tomorrow, since Wednesday is the EU “patch day”. The bugfixes are implemented with the patch, but no content according to the US announcement:

While the bugfixes listed in the 1.13.6. patch notes are now effective, all of the new content included in today’s patch will become available at 2:00 p.m. PST (5:00 p.m. EST) on Thursday, December 3.

Uh wow. Simultaneously with Naxx release?! Meaning we cannot prefarm Eviscerate books? And cannot even prebuy WSG legs?

Fortunately I’m only raiding on Friday :slight_smile:

Wait, the Invasion starts when Naxx opens? What the? I always thought they were releasing the invasion a couple of days early and then releasing Naxxramas? Mind you I suppose that’s kind of a good thing in a sense because all the hardcore guilds will probably not bother getting the UD AP gear from the Invasion and just want to go straight into Naxx and clear it, giving everyone else a chance at getting some of that gear.

Ye Scourge Invasion was always supposed to be launched together with Naxx.

More details on

phase 6 patch will come tonight with the US downtime. phase 6 content on december 3.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.