Phase two should be delayed until new year

Phase two is being implemented later on this year. For players like myself with demanding jobs and needy families this is a right blow to our casual play style(I would be 24/7 no life if I could).

My main is 51, by the time I get to 60 will I have enough chance to explore the raids and get BiS, gather herbs for potions (because it’s going to be difficult when you have hordes of players roaming the high level farms looking for prey) and get fully prepared for the slaughter? I think not.

Phase two should be held off until after Christmas. It’s a busy time for me and whilst everyone is racking up points, those with families have to sit around listening to old nanny Marge waffling on about all the times she ate bacon before going vegan and Granddad Bob snoring his head off all the while you just want to be in your office slaughtering some filthy Alliance for them juicy points.

That is all I have to say.

13 Likes

Well sure mate but Phase 2 doesn’t really bring on that much in terms of end-game content. Just the world bosses and honor system.

If you’re worried about getting the best gear to be on par with other 60s (and even hitting 60), then I gotta say: don’t worry about it. MC and Ony will be farmed forever and ever.

If you’re worried about getting ganked by a swarm of Alliance players because you’re worth points? Don’t worry about that either. You can still level in peace, just not in ALL zones because some will truly be contested, as their name suggests. You won’t have the luxury of taking a FP to TM/Grom’gol/Thorium Point in peace, but that’s just part and parcel, and I hope you agree – because those guys played more than you, this is their reward.

:thinking: I for one think Phase 2 will start around 13-17 November the latest, but I may be wrong. But on the off-chance that I’m not, I think November seems like a good enough time for Phase 2, why not?

4 Likes

Screw you guy. If your family is so needy, why have you spent over 100 hours in a single game?

Stop tidying your basement or whatever it is that makes you such a slacker and grind.

2 Likes

Phase 2 has no real disadvantages to those who aren’t 60 yet. You really won’t be missing out.

If you’re worried about the relentless ganking come Phase 2, unfortunately that’s not an issue with phase 2, but people’s choices of rolling on a PvP server and expecting not to be ganked all the time

2 Likes

I played Horde on Northdale and I was levelling to 60 when APES and the like were farming their honor. Didn’t even notice.

It wouldnt make any form of difference if they released WoW Classic’s full content, the whole point of the classic is to enjoy the ride no matter how long the journey is.

so putting a delay on phase 2 means nothing , classic has been out now for just shy of 2 months, i still dont have a lvl 60 toon, i have a 29 warrior and a 30 shammy, you dont see me wanting an extension on phase 2 ? what is this a Brexit discussion ?

Just play the game as and when you can that is the whole point .

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like satire?

2 Likes

very dramatic, uther

should just get good mate or play BFA if you want to be a casual and be catered to

1 Like

Uh yeah idk bout that 1 m8

1 Like

How many more topics are we going to get where people argue from a self-centered perspective pro/against release p2/battlegrounds/bwl/honorsystem/idkwhat?

1 Like

Please delay it until 2021, I can only play the game 1 hour a week… so please cater to me.

2 Likes

you pay for only 4 hours per month? Are you billionaire?

Yeah, I’m John Bezos… twin brother of Jeff Bezos.

He gives me a cheeky few million a month :slight_smile:

I don’t get it…? Why are so many against p2? It won’t change that much any way. All it does is give alot of ppl something to do for a couple of weeks b4 ppl end up here again wanting p3.

And all you slow levelers, you can’t srly expect the majority of players to just sit idle and w8 for you…? It’s been 2 months now and even my slowest most casual friend has made it to 60 and even got a nice gear set. If you are still lvling it wont matter for you any way since you clearly don’t play enough to rank any way. Why hold the rest of us back!?

4 Likes

You won’t be able to level past 50 on PvP server. Much more people leveling that playing on 60 level. So you’re in fact minority.

As sad as it sounds, Im mostly playing classic to play Alterac Valley, the fact I cant do that or other battlegrounds for (probably)months at phase 3 is making me put little time into levelling even though I have the time available.

I wish they had put the BGs into phase 2, Ill maybe just take a break during that phase.

1 Like

Are there any statistics? You say that most players of each server are 50+? I don’t think so…

“I can’t play like you so YOU have to be restricted”
No, it’s your problem, not ours.

Also, you had 2 months to get to 60. If you really wanted it, you would have done it already.

2 Likes

Alterac Valley is ALL that matters

1 Like