Phasing and warmode are destroying the game

please delete…

5 Likes

How many whine threads you gonna start today? Maybe you should switch to another game.

6 Likes

People have all the rights to criticise it.

5 Likes

They don’t have the right to grandly declare its “destroying the game” every time they run up against something thats mildly irritating.

2 Likes

not to found of having to be in GANKMODE to be able to get extra XP…its ridiculous. TBH, the XP gain with factions should be flat nomatter what “mode” you are in…it is insulting to favoritism PVP people contra people who want to quest and RP.

1 Like

This is valid criticism. You cant possibly deny that.

Criticism does not have to be written in a long essay.

2 Likes

I do deny it. What he moaned about is fine. Pretending its “destroying he game” isn’t.

Why you brought up essays and stuff escapes me. Just like my post seems to have gone over you head.

But it is destroying.

And you cant deny it.

Because its gamebreaking bug.

I cant complete certain wanted quests because I cant phase into a different shard as it is now. The fact is that people are having troubles, people will complain.

Your post didnt go over my head. I woulidnt even be posting.

4 Likes

I can deny it, and I will, because forme that’s an improvement. Classic is fun in its own right, but needing to find players for a group quest without a tool was pure cancer.

It’s been happening for years and the game is doing fine. So I think I can objectively deny it. Your feelies don’t make it a fact.

You’re damn right there… about ANYTHING.

2 Likes

What did you not understand etxactly?

We cant see people.

We cant phase into peoples shards to do group quests.

Do you understand?

1 Like

Madblade, one of my favourite posters.

He never disappoints to give short, grumpy and accurate answers :smirk:

I can understand the negative effect of sharding but I cannot take anything you say seriously… I hope you will undertsand and deal with your insecurities before you open any forum thread.

I’m not sure attributing political slants to opinions on if sharding is breaking the game is rational, much like most of your posts.

I’m not ignorant. I do appreciate the irony and hilarity of you calling people that though.

I am not sure but whom are you to bring in other topics to another topic off his that is valid criticism to how I also currently experience it?

Why must you be that person (along with the horder nay sayers here), that keeps holding grudges because of what happenent in another topic>?

1 Like

I agree.

And they have an easy solution: you should be able to get “forced” into the phase of another group member. Just add that option when you right click on yourself, above leaving the group. Put a timer on it to avoid it being exploited.

tadaaaa! magic

PS: I like to join friends to help them out in their questing. BFA was a nightmare. Between warmode and phasing due to quest chains, we couldn’t manage a way to play together half the time.

What did I bring into this topic from another one?

You seem arrogant.

Itsi s a problem in the current game that wasnt there before. It is a bug with phasing.

And you keep on going, and you are ignorant about it. I suggest you not post if you just dont have problems with a game bug and people whom ahve this bug do post. Its that simple. You’re not trying to be helpfull.