Just ignore this post thanks

I assume you are the poster of this thread?

Some posts seem harsh for no reason. I also think the poster of that thread should follow the rules himself and should post in the appropriate sections of the forum. The general discussion forums are not the right section for advertisement of communities or guilds.

2 Likes

I did. I also realised it was not posted as my main toon, which was weird. I sorted that too.

Thank you btw, for pointing me to the right place to post. I don’t do the forums at all, so no wonder I got it wrong to start with, silly me for that one. I put it in the right place.

I am also a she.

1 Like

ROFL. Intense queerness. Actually I approve of such “zero tolerance”, the game forums are no place to spread your LGBTQ believes, fetishes or the like.

Also, since the LGBTQ people are trying to blend in with the normal folk, why do you need a SPECIAL LGBTQ community, and not just join any friendly / respectful community?

Oh, that’s right. I literally can’t stand LGBTQ ppl expecting special treatment. I know two gay people and none of them act like this or spread their orientation around forums.

4 Likes

haha this thread is too funny. you seem to be an obscene person and hopefully trolls will make you leave the forums.

have a nice day

1 Like

These cover in game behaviour

This covers the forums

2 Likes

As Bloodlock wrote, Code of Conduct is the place you need to look
This thread in the start of the forum is also a place to find some knowledge :point_down:

I understand how you feel, but I also think we are on between the real phobia that you feel and just fantastic trolling :confused:

The forum guardians was also aware of it, since the thread got closed so fast - it thankfully got closed before it evolved into a real mess.

You can report every post you feel was over the line.

I think you have experinced this some times outside this forum as well, and I have no solution to anything other than mind block - and i know words hurts, but the internet is a place where people are hidden and it gives them the tools to say what they can’t say out loud.

1 Like

Best to let Support deal with it and naming and shaming is not permitted on the forums.

Bad dog :stuck_out_tongue:

Why do you feel bad for a person who clearly wants to start a fight with internet trolls?

I don’t, I am seeking guidance and support, the trolls find their own way on to my post it seems.

OP, I was involved in that thread until it was locked by a moderator with the message that posters who were breaking ToS of the forums would be dealt with, that would include any homophobic comments so I advise you to just let it go.

They also advised you where was best to post your new community advertisement.

There really is no need to resurrect the issue, the argument or go back and start reporting people this long after the fact when you have been assured that blizzard moderators are aware of the thread and comments which you are concerned about.

How is your community doing? That’s the most important thing, not the typing of a few individuals on the forums who probably were just trolling for reaction (and have won by the sounds of it by affecting you this much)

5 Likes

Because I think understanding is the way to go…

The original thread was just and ad, and it didn’t needed to go in that direction it went… This is a cry for help or understanding that’s all and yet it spins in the wrong direction so fast in almost hurts my screen.

3 Likes

Wtf is this ?

probably racism against aged ppl

When you make fun of people for being too old, or too young to play the game

Ageism , also spelled agism , is [stereotyping] and [discrimination] of groups on the basis of their age.

We have reached new levels of oversensitivity, folks. Now they start threads to cry for the most generic, overused and braindead of insults on the internet such as “GTFO kid.” -> "AGEISM.

Can someone tell me how to quote a bit of someones message, so I can reply to parts properly.

The community is doing ok, I have some people on there now, and I also found another wonderful community to be a part of :smile:

1 Like

Highlight and click on quote that pops up.

2 Likes

You mean people are speaking up against donkeyhats that feel the need to make fun of others and treat them less than a human being?

Oh great, thank you that helps a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like