Piligrim event not working

thanks ! I am gonna try it, hope it works also for me xD

1 Like

There are no tables in TB for my Tauren alt in Wrath either. … Now what?

What level do you need to talk to her?

The TB Tables are not in Thunderbluff, but a little outside at the lifts.

I’m sorry … yes, that’s not what I meant to write … the tables are there all right, but there’s no chairs to sit on!

Hm. All tables worked for me just fine :frowning:
Maybe delete your cache folder :frowning:
Or are you playing on ERA? Dont think its supposed to work there.

No, I just looked, there’s not any holiday in Era at all. I am trying on my Wrath-alt :wink:
I try deleting the cache folder thanks

Nothing doing, sorry still no chairs.

no chairs at server Hydraxian Waterlords Thunder Bluff.
Last criteria achivement piligrim.
Fixed please.

1 Like

Look up at my fix for it and try it out bring a friend zone into mulgore near the tables and duel eachother and then chairs appeared for me as i was not phased entering tb territory

so that friends just fought? or me with a friend?

You and a friend /duel and go for tables dont fight

Yes, thank you very much for helping :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
achivement done!

Nothing doing, I tried and I suspect HW HAS no layers. And the trick with the Undercity dragon only works for over level something higher than mine.

Abd it scares, angers and saddens me that we are so used to events being bugged that we just try to find workarounds to share here instead of writing ticket after ticket and bug report after bug report tpo Blizz.

kek, they haven’t even bothered to fix bugs that have been around since release. Wotlkc - bug compendium

I’ve given up on certain specs because it’s just too much work working around the errors. Think they even removed the ‘report bug’ option in-game so they can’t be annoyed with constant requests anymore.

1 Like

The bug report is still there, only moved a bit to give place for Dragon-thingie bugs. I use it once a day for those missing chairs.

Ddin’t show for me, I have to get there via ‘topic jumping’.

But i’ll remember to use it daily now, see if does anything ;p.

A lot of the events seem to have problems; A lot of quest during the Halloween event was also hard to complete

Exactly - we’re getting used to events not working …

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.