Pink/purple eyes

Edit: Blizzard added purple eyes. Not the exact shade of pink, but it’s something. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Edit: HIGH ELF NPC’s no longer have the pink eyes anymore. Apparently it’s a bug all along :rofl: ignore everything I wrote below. Blizzard fixed it

I don’t know if you noticed this but as of PTR Shadowlands and even today, ALL High elf Female NPC’s have pink/purple eyes. All of them.

It honestly looks amazing. I can imagine if it was a customization it would be popular among Void elf mages and Blood elf mages who use the Arcane spec.

So… can we have it? What’s the point of having blue eyes to look like Helves when they changed eye color at the last minute (the females at least).

Plus it looks really really really cool. And it’s already in the game (so I imagine it would be Very easy to add)

Same with Red eyes for Deathknights. Come on Blizzard.

5 Likes

On alpha all KT were bright blue, they’d forgotten to add the skin tone colour. It was comical. It’s just a glitsch in the matrix :wink:

Did you take some screenshots at least?

1 Like

They did, posting on their behalf. :grinning:

8 Likes

Look above

The Third picture is just a Belf deathknight with Red eyes I noticed while leveling in the starting zone for DK

I like those purple eyes! Much nicer than the purple eye option the velfs have currently got :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

We need them!

3 Likes

my guess?
To give everyone high elves while giving no one high elves.

2 Likes

Evil blizz, none of you get to RP high elves!!

1 Like

Except me!!

1 Like

It makes 0 sense for Vereesa to have purple eyes…

They usually have normal blue eyes, not glowy since they are not addict to magic.
Or glowy bluish eyes if they are Magic users.

I mean it’s like that in the lore so idk

You elf’s are hopeless ! You got damn blue eyes like two weeks ago now you want pink ones :rofl: :joy:

12 Likes

The more customization the better, also would be amazing having red eyes for blood dk

1 Like

I want purple eyes aswell now!

2 Likes

Undead have lovely pink eye option!!!

1 Like

Also this could be a bug, since High Elves at Void Rift (Void Elf starting zone) have Death Knight eyes, checked it last evening :laughing:

Honestly, I’m happy with the blue belf eyes but wouldn’t say no to more purple velf eye options :woman_shrugging:

I also want tattoos on all races.

There is nothing wrong with wanting more customisations imo :smiley:

Thats not a bug as such

They always used DK eyes and it looked good because they glowed.

Then they made DK eyes have that whispy effect and it carried over to them too

We only wear pink on Wednesdays. Tomorrow is Wednesday :wink:

But in all seriousness we wouldn’t ask if Blizzard would stop trolling us with these NPC’s who look 100% better than we do.

Even when it comes to red eyed NPC’s in DK starting zone

Not edgy enough .You need black eye liner and dark purple lipstick :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes