Planning to attack the goldshire inn again

It’s not. They just want a valid excuse to grief, is all. :frowning:

1 Like

honestly who cares lol the post is clearly just a funny, there are no 200 people, there is no actual attack

I just gotta ask: why New Year’s Eve?

An attempt at a funny.

3 Likes

Mmmmm
Bring them in then.
Right to cathedral. There is nice and dark basment for fresh… new guests.

And it’s bigger than one in Goldshire😏

I like how Butterfly is playing in that.
My favourite song ever.

1 Like

Well wasn’t it in Earth History that the Docks were ships from all over the world brought in wares, bordells and pleasure houses were set up due to sailors needing some relief, and well many people passing trough?
So that fits.
Lion’s rest on the other hand…WTF

How many Blizzcon champs do you have?

I wager 0.

Imagine starting a human.

You’ve lived and worked at the Northshire Abbey. You’ve devoted yourself to the light, and carefully meditated and studied it’s practices.

But you are a strong adult now. And so starts your tale of adventure, as you leave it’s holy grounds for the first time in years.

And then you get to Goldshire, damn you’re running back fast.

1 Like

May I join you ? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This is very interesting, I wonder if this actually will happen, though isn’t it a bad idea to fight the toxic part of the game with toxic behavior?

When words and basic morals fail, violence remains as a universal language :pray:

Let the drums of war sound then…

The issue is not about what you do for stop the ERP players on goldshire, is about how they perceive your actions. I heavily doubt any ERP player will just stop cause a goblin with a few grunts just killed some NPC who where in first place ignored.

You can make an inter-faction RP event to hunt them down using RP tactics (that will trigger them, like interruptive characters or gossips that cut down the sexual atmosphere) or plan a full-force PVP war (accorded by the two factions) on goldshire to ruin everyone RP there (that will certainly disturb them).

Those two measures worked in the spanish server of “Los Errantes” as far as i know a few times (The ERPs moved away from goldshire).

The main issue anyway will be still how they perceive the attack instead of what you do. Attacking SW will be a zero on the left on the counter.

I do not share your hatred about ERP, in the situations when it doesn’t go beyond or against ToS. I’m not into ERP and i avoid it at all cost, but i recognize that is something that could be part of the history of two characters when is away from others eyes could be even beutifull if romantic. (Note: I’m not talking about out-game actions while doing ERP -that is disgusting- , i’m talking about in-game actions of the characters)

So what difference will attacking SW make? You still won’t be able to actively bother the ERPers.

1 Like

Ego boosting/trolling.

If you want to bother the erpers get every toy in the game and balloons from cavern of time.

Go to Goldshire inn and use every single balloon and toy.

I believe he may be confused, believing that goldshire RPers are a part or sub-division of the main city RPers (Thing that isn’t accurated). Otherwise, using that “incredible PVP force” on the main city is pointless.