Playing on 1,800 mmr right now and

ye that will never ever happen (i hope).
like i play hpal for the funzies with a friend of mine and no i cant play it on the same mmr as my main.

So facing booster 1/15 games are hardstucking you in 1.4?
How does other people play their first season and hit 2.4+? Are they just that talented?
If you are playing against booster is it unwinnable instantly?
You are so delusional. Just check the mirror and you see reason why ur stucked 1.4k

I don’t think i’m even close to r1 player. What drugs u use m8

Yes, its effects but not that much. Lemme tell u, if you play better than your current mmr you will always climb, occasionally facing booster won’t stuck in 1.4k

thats just not true you can literally play every spec right now and have success. The only real “meta” thing is playing with a holypriest which is just too good even though hpala comes close.

nobody is denying that but you face these boosts rarely. If you cant break 1400 you are just not good enough. Has nothing to do with boosters.

1 Like

It’s a public forum, you’re not the only person it’s directed at, and you aren’t the first person to mention it.
For example:

No, it really isn’t.

Manual oversight by admins is the only way to prevent it. But that’s the one thing Blizzard refuses to do.

something is off with cr. people queing mains with 3k lsxp at 2.1 cr all the time. they must have changed something. Never has a season been that bad with mmr. Its bad in US and EU
they have changed something for sure.

Didn’t you hear? 1800 is the new glad

its not about having success or not, its about the effort, obviously you can beat a hpri surv team as arcane mw… but you need to play 100x better and put 100x more effort than the hpri surv and even then… its a close one, what i was trying to say by “not playing meta means you throw on purpose” is that if you play non meta then you put yourself into a big disadvantage and need to play much much better to be equal to a meta team who dont even play that good, obviously this was always the case, but the gap was never been this big

1 Like

Probablyy because the game is :poop: and nobody is playing anymore. S4 pvp is actually insulting. Id bet my house it wasent tested

of course there is a meta and good/bad combs especially in 2s. You cant balance a complex game like WoW with that many abilities and make every possible combination viable and balanced. That was never the case and will never happen.

it was always the case. You seem to like Wotlk according to your name. Go and look at the top 100 at Warmane. Its full of Hpala/Warrior. In Wotlk half the specs very completely terrible and unplayable in 2s or only work in like 1 comb at all.

1 Like

That’s not the case, that’s why the queue pops instantly.
People should stop hating on the game, just because they don’t understand MMR. It’s actually stupid.

Wdym i have 2 min avg que at 2,2k only. Seems dead to me.

cap or no cap?

This is a copout imo. Not being able to push past 1.4k is a player issue.

I picked up this DK and leveled it 3 weeks ago, and had no real issues getting 1.8k for the elite set. Same goes for the other 3 alts I leveled and geared to get the cute elite sets.

And I’m by no means a good player. I think a lot of people see players on gladiator mounts and instantly feel defeated. When majority of them play like bum

I’m only 1682 from pugging but who wanna play with a frost dk :smiley:

Frost is slept on. Especially once you get 4 set, you can do some insane damage

My dmg is insane but nobody wanna inv me :smiley:

1 Like

koltiras favor worth over aoe stun in 2s?

I am not like u man, i am big.

But got 1700 cr atm while deleting everyone with a low healer :smiley:

It’s worth it, it’s how i win 25k oblirate with limb they got no chance so yes.

ye sounds good :smiley:

Make it 30k with glacial crit :smiley: